Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 69 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

Just now, aaid said:

Loads of people jumping to all sorts of conclusions based on that inconclusive video clip though. 

I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I said "unless Cummings is in on the joke..." to show that exact thing. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I said "unless Cummings is in on the joke..." to show that exact thing. 

i didn't say you were, the reason I quoted your post was that it pointed out that Cummings might be in on it.  Plenty of others are jumping to conclusions.

4 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

The authorities need to step in and do something about this type of behaviour.  This type of behaviour could easily escalate to him on all fours behind his mate, whilst another pushes him over.  This is 2016 FFS.  And all those sitting around doing absolutely nothing, they need to point out who he is to the pool bartender.

Thats a bit ott, jst admit it makes the guy look like a cock.

33 minutes ago, giblet said:

Brilliant, signed

2 hours ago, aaid said:

i didn't say you were, the reason I quoted your post was that it pointed out that Cummings might be in on it.  Plenty of others are jumping to conclusions.

I'm basing my opinion on the look on Cummings face when he comes up from under the water. He does not look like he's in on the joke.

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm basing my opinion on the look on Cummings face when he comes up from under the water. He does not look like he's in on the joke.

Fux sake, we've got Colombo on here.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Fux sake, we've got Colombo on here.

It's not the weather for a dirty Mac these days.

More like Magnum PI but with a decent razor.  ? 

Or maybe Hawaii 5-0?

Guest BlueGaz

38 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Has anyone heard or seen anything from Warbs since the final? Last we see of him he was shaking his head in the tunnel area at Hampden. 

Bad loser

No, and you're the first person to ask that question!

15 hours ago, aaid said:

Fair enough. I did wonder why you appeared to be picking me up on it when i was the only one who raised some doubt that it was malicious :lol: 

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Fair enough. I did wonder why you appeared to be picking me up on it when i was the only one who raised some doubt that it was malicious :lol: 

Reverend I M Jolly

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-hampden-final.

Police Scotland investigating trouble after the Scottish Cup final have made 10 arrests following dawn raids across the country.

Over 30 officers were involved in the operation, visiting addresses primarily in Edinburgh and Glasgow, as part of the operation into violence and disorder following Hibernian's 3-2 victory over Rangers at Hampden Park on May 21.

The operation is part of a phased approach from Police Scotland, who are looking into the trouble immediately after the match before turning their attention to other matters, including vandalism.

In all, 26 people have been arrested since the final which was marred when several thousand Hibernian fans, and a number of Rangers supporters, entered the field of play after an injury-time goal from skipper David Gray ended the Edinburgh side's 114-year wait for Scottish Cup glory.

A number of Rangers players were reportedly assaulted as they attempted to leave the pitch, prompting Police Scotland to launch a full investigation.

All 10 arrested will appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Friday.

11 minutes ago, glasgow jock said:

2mi0nlh.jpg

I have no particular opinions on the above action by the V.B's - just love the name of their DJ :lol::lol:

Loyalist singers & flute band? Sweet Jesus it's almost a parody of itself.

2 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

2mi0nlh.jpg

I have no particular opinions on the above action by the V.B's - just love the name of their DJ :lol::lol:

Is that anything to do with Gay Pride weekend ??? -  "Farquar" and the "Holepark" club has a certain ring about it !!!

Guest BlueGaz
52 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

You like practical jokes and the "bants" don't you?* Describe yourself as a bit of a livewire I'll bet. 

*unless any Rangers fan or player is on the receiving end and then it's abuse/assault/harassment/aggressive goading.

Not at all.  Your problem is?  I have thought Parkie is full of shit and miserable for years.  Nothing new here.

Edited by BlueGaz

Guest BlueGaz
55 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

*unless any Rangers fan or player is on the receiving end and then it's abuse/assault/harassment/aggressive goading.

Show me where I have done this, when the other person was correct and I will apologise.

5 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

2mi0nlh.jpg

I have no particular opinions on the above action by the V.B's - just love the name of their DJ :lol:

I dont think Erskine would want to be associated like this.

On 07/06/2016 at 11:24 AM, Fermer said:

Pish son.  Bigotry does exist.  I and fellow rangers guys on here wish it didnt.  But it does and for over 300 years.  That's why Scotland is a Protestant country my friend.  But in this day and age I think everyone on here says it shouldnt be brought in to football.  But it does.  Making excuses?  No the guys on here.  Just relating reality.  And if you think things will change overnight then dream on kid.

Scotland is not a Protestant country anymore.

We are a post-Christian nation in a post-Christian age. Deal with it.

Why are you so touchy about posters pointing out hat the Kirk has had it ? Time to move on.

I'm absolutely delighted that it has no influence anymore over Scottish cultural life.