Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 68 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

6 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Sorry cut and paste a bit fecked up.  Statistics from Google.  42.4% CoS.  Trying to play a blinder again.  What a comeback!!!  Google v Wiki. Remember 47% of statistics are made up Kirkie boy.

Statistics
Current religion 2001
Number %
Church of Scotland 2,146,251 42.4
Roman Catholic 803,732 15.9
Other Christian 344,562

Just read Wiki for a laugh.  What wiki were you reading?  I found this as soon as I went on it.  Hence why Uni's and colleges don't recognise it.  Peaky Blinders is on a Thursday night.  Try that.  See your name is even mentioned in the paragraph so tut tut.

Religion in Scotland includes all forms of religious organisation and practice. Christianity is the largest faith in Scotland. In the 2011 census, 53.8% of the Scottish population identified as Christian (declining from 65.1% in 2001) when asked: "What religion, religious denomination or body do you belong to?". The Church of Scotland, often known as The Kirk, is recognised in law as the national church of Scotland. It is not an established church and is independent of state control. However, it is the largest religious grouping in Scotland, with 32.4% of the population. The other major Christian church is the Roman Catholic Church, the form of Christianity in Scotland prior to the Reformation, which accounted for 15.9% of the population and is especially important in West Central Scotland and the Highlands. "Scotland's third largest church" is the Scottish Episcopal Church.[1]

Guest BlueGaz
14 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

That's pathetic. Cummings is actually being more than accommodating by interrupting his holiday and gets that pish from total moron.

Seriously, you don't think that was a bit of fun?  A wee bit rough, granted, but fun all the same.

20 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Wiki???  Ask any university or college and you dont get to reference them.  So 12% and 19%.  What makes up the rest?  Just because you dont go to church doesnt make you a non-believer.  And from someone called Kirk thats ironic!!!  Only kidding mate.  Scotland then is 'perceived' to be still mainly protestant and I think it is just through experience.  But that's not the point.  We live in a country where there are divides and have to realise that.  Or do we want to live in the land of milk and honey where everyone is the same.  Facts are chiels that dinna whing.  I dont give a flying feck about religion but would like to see it stamped from singing at football. That's all.  But I do like to hear other peoples views on Scotland and it's load.  Maybe we could all contribute to a book on it.  Many good comments.  Us poor Gers supporters on here always get the brunt of it and feel we have to guard.  Sorry wrong word, might be taken out of context.

You said an encyclopedia.....it technically is. Dont disagree about the going to church bit but im sure a huge percentage of the fandans following celtic and rangers claiming to be proddy or catholic have no interest whatsoever in religion, and thats another part of the problem. They are divided and spewing hate over somethig they have no interest in.

We dont have to all be the same of course not. But everyone should respect others beliefs and that teaching has to be done from a young age instead of being brought up to hate.

I dont think many of us here are disagreeing overall.

9 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Sorry cut and paste a bit fecked up.  Statistics from Google.  42.4% CoS.  Trying to play a blinder again.  What a comeback!!!  Google v Wiki. Remember 47% of statistics are made up Kirkie boy.

Statistics
Current religion 2001
Number %
Church of Scotland 2,146,251 42.4
Roman Catholic 803,732 15.9
Other Christian 344,562

Other christian being the point, all these idiots arw fighting over is a slightly different version of the same made up story. 

8 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Just read Wiki for a laugh.  What wiki were you reading?  I found this as soon as I went on it.  Hence why Uni's and colleges don't recognise it.  Peaky Blinders is on a Thursday night.  Try that.  See your name is even mentioned in the paragraph so tut tut.

Religion in Scotland includes all forms of religious organisation and practice. Christianity is the largest faith in Scotland. In the 2011 census, 53.8% of the Scottish population identified as Christian (declining from 65.1% in 2001) when asked: "What religion, religious denomination or body do you belong to?". The Church of Scotland, often known as The Kirk, is recognised in law as the national church of Scotland. It is not an established church and is independent of state control. However, it is the largest religious grouping in Scotland, with 32.4% of the population. The other major Christian church is the Roman Catholic Church, the form of Christianity in Scotland prior to the Reformation, which accounted for 15.9% of the population and is especially important in West Central Scotland and the Highlands. "Scotland's third largest church" is the Scottish Episcopal Church.[1]

Read on and you will see, anywat its besides the points

10 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Seriously, you don't think that was a bit of fun?  A wee bit rough, granted, but fun all the same.

If that had been a Hibee doing it to Andy Halliday, could hear you and the rest of the Bears Den asking for the Guardia Civil to get the boy banged up.  Maybe even phone up his and his mums work asking for him/her to be sacked as well.   

Guest BlueGaz
5 minutes ago, giblet said:

If that had been a Hibee doing it to Andy Halliday, could hear you and the rest of the Bears Den asking for the Guardia Civil to get the boy banged up.  Maybe even phone up his and his mums work asking for him/her to be sacked as well.   

:lol:

I am going to anyway, his dive into the pool was atrocious.  Anyway, need to go, got a meeting with my local councillor about loads of anti Rangers stuff I'm not happy with.  Shed, you're top of the agenda.

Edited by BlueGaz

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, giblet said:

Hibbee, abroad on a holiday?  its not free you know.

26 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Unless Cummings was in on the joke, it's utter bawbag behaviour. 

Guest BlueGaz
21 minutes ago, giblet said:

;) More Hibees in Europe than Rangers this season coming up.

Haha, true.  Your hatred for Rangers disgusts me.

Guest BlueGaz
14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Unless Cummings was in on the joke, it's utter bawbag behaviour. 

You are right.  Absolutely diabolical behaviour.  I bet the bawbag ran around the pool too, even though there was a no running sign.

Guest BlueGaz
14 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Yep absolute cock

The authorities need to step in and do something about this type of behaviour.  This type of behaviour could easily escalate to him on all fours behind his mate, whilst another pushes him over.  This is 2016 FFS.  And all those sitting around doing absolutely nothing, they need to point out who he is to the pool bartender.

6 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

The authorities need to step in and do something about this type of behaviour.  This type of behaviour could easily escalate to him on all fours behind his mate, whilst another pushes him over.  This is 2016 FFS.  And all those sitting around doing absolutely nothing, they need to point out who he is to the pool bartender.

Really hibs should release a statement expressing their disappointment that RFC, Andy Cameron and the prime minister of Spain haven't publicly condemned those involved.

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

No I don't. If Cummings does anything he's all over the papers as a thug yet this roaster can wind him up with impunity?

Nope, not funny at all. Completely moronic and an embarrassment to the club the walloper purports to support. 

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

No I don't. If Cummings does anything he's all over the papers as a thug yet this roaster can wind him up with impunity?

Nope, not funny at all. Completely moronic and an embarrassment to the club the walloper purports to support. 

Impunity?  I am genuinely lost for words, for a change.

2 hours ago, OLAS said:

'cause it's fukkn hilarious!

fingersinearsgif.gif

I'm glad we had this chance to chat. It's shown that you are part of Scottish football's problem. Typical parochial attitude and blame everything on the bigots.

Look in the mirror and try justifying rationally your attitude. Good luck with that.

You are right.  Absolutely diabolical behaviour.  I bet the bawbag ran around the pool too, even though there was a no running sign.

I'm sorry but throwing someone that you don't even know in a swimming pool is bawbag behaviour. 

23 minutes ago, aaid said:

Is there any evidence either way?

I don't know. I've just seen a 10 second video clip, the same as you have. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm glad we had this chance to chat. It's shown that you are part of Scottish football's problem. Typical parochial attitude and blame everything on the bigots.

Look in the mirror and try justifying rationally your attitude. Good luck with that.

So I'm part of Scottish football's problem because I blame the bigots for being bigots? 

fingersinearsgif.gif

You carry on and blame everyone else. :lol:

:lol:

I am going to anyway, his dive into the pool was atrocious.  Anyway, need to go, got a meeting with my local councillor about loads of anti Rangers stuff I'm not happy with.  Shed, you're top of the agenda.

:lol: bring it on, like a good argument with the council.

40 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Really hibs should release a statement expressing their disappointment that RFC, Andy Cameron and the prime minister of Spain haven't publicly condemned those involved.

Anyway I heard it wasnt just Cummings.  Apparently every hibs player was physically assaulted and pushed into the pool.

Er, there's just no evidence of it thats all...

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I'm sorry but throwing someone that you don't even know in a swimming pool is bawbag behaviour. 

I don't know. I've just seen a 10 second video clip, the same as you have. 

Loads of people jumping to all sorts of conclusions based on that inconclusive video clip though.