Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 147 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Two weeks ago at the baseball he told me about Aberdeen's interest but for obvious reasons I had to keep it quiet.

Why - You're not renowned for being quiet FFS ? :lol:

Regardless - Our 'interest' has been well documented for months, it's his fitness for a 4 yr deal that's interesting. (Concerning)

PS I had you down as waaaaaay thinner in real life, and DD wishes to know if that's your wife between yer legs :P

8 minutes ago, Redz said:

Regardless - Our 'interest' has been well documented for months, it's his fitness for a 4 yr deal that's interesting. (Concerning)

PS I had you down as waaaaaay thinner in real life, and DD wishes to know if that's your wife between yer legs :P

I'll have you know his wife and I have often shared a comment or two. 

No Chinese whispers here please, thank you very much :lol:

16 minutes ago, Redz said:

That lassie is a barmaid at my local. There was 4 guys and She wanted to come. She's a total tomboy. Funny as but you just ken she pishes standing up. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people sittingVery cool! :ok:

Dinna ken ye wur a quine, tho (an able te keep quiet anaw?) Brilliant! 

That poor young laddie by the end of the night really was asking himself who the fvck was Stevie May. I must've been an annoying cvnt. :lol:

Pretty chuffed with May. 4 years a long deal but I'm sure we've done diligence on his fitness. Sure he'll need a few games to get settled in but if he's the guy I remember then will be excellent for us. 

Suspect that spells the end for Storey. 

Now Rooney for Moult please!!

1 hour ago, Redz said:

:lol:

8 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I've seen this signing of May as being proclaimed as a game changer and as massive.....I'm clearly missing something? He's done nothing of note in ages.

8 goals in 3 years. If he can keep fit and gets back to Saints day/ready to push, then he'll certainly score goals - but surely must be a big gamble.  

8 hours ago, macy37 said:

I've seen this signing of May as being proclaimed as a game changer and as massive.....I'm clearly missing something? He's done nothing of note in ages.

He was arguably the best striker in the country when he went down south. If he's over his injuries he'll be a wonderful signing. 

15 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

According to the Express (didn't buy it incidentally) Celtic are bracing themselves for a £3m Southampton bid for midfielder Stuart Armstrong before the end of August. £3m, is it April 1st already?

I think he is in the last year of his contract