Good Luck Bosnia Thread - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Good Luck Bosnia Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presume that you didn't see our goals at Ibrox and Dublin then.

As I type Ireland score. ###### sake

We had nothing that wasn't within the laws of the game

Ireland had an offside goal against us. As did Poland.

Against Georgia yes we got a deflection but we were unlucky not to score another two or three easily. Lost in Germany due at least in part due to shite refereeing.

Now look how Ireland have benefitted from luck and poor refereeing decisions.

That's the difference

Well done Ireland.

As good as Pjanic, Dzeko, Djuric, and so on are - Ireland have been the better side over the 180 minutes and deserve their place. Lots of nice touches from BiH but no end product and have they had a shot at a goal?

Good fans the Irish and of course envious they are there, but well done

Well done Ireland.

As good as Pjanic, Dzeko, Djuric, and so on are - Ireland have been the better side over the 180 minutes and deserve their place. Lots of nice touches from BiH but no end product and have they had a shot at a goal?

Good fans the Irish and of course envious they are there, but well done

Agreed

I don't want to see a team we beat going to any finals if we don't make it.

I really don't get this attitude.

That's like saying because Aberdeen beat Celtic this season in the league that Celtic aren't allowed to win the Championship. Feckin stupid, childish nonsense.

Some of the posters on here have been embarrassing in their attitude towards Ireland.

It almost makes me glad they won, but to be honest I don't really care either way.

We didn't qualify because we were shite at the back in the important games.

Two really poor sides with absolutely nothing about them. Makes you wonder how pish we must be...

We ain't pish mate. We were naive and were in a tough group. If all we had to do was finish above Bosnia, who finished 4 points behind Wales we would've strolled it. We have been extremely unlucky. Coupled with a disgraceful performance against Georgia away. We are a better side than either of those teams on the park tonight but fair play to them, particularly Ireland who know their limitations but show tremendous application in every game. Unlike us.

I really don't get this attitude.

That's like saying because Aberdeen beat Celtic this season in the league that Celtic aren't allowed to win the Championship. Feckin stupid, childish nonsense.

Some of the posters on here have been embarrassing in their attitude towards Ireland.

It almost makes me glad they won, but to be honest I don't really care either way.

We didn't qualify because we were shite at the back in the important games.

Exactly. That's 9 failed qualifying campaigns from us now.

We've nobody to blame but ourselves for not qualifying.

Good luck to all those have have qualified.

Irish fans beside us at Parkhead were first class & despite our OTT celebrations queued up to shake hands at f/t.

Of course its crap that Them, Wales, N. Ireland & ROI are all going and we're left at home but can't really grudge anyone their place there.

Just hoping that sometime soon (very soon please) that fans of other countries are saying pleased they are to see us qualify.

That was a great Irish performance tonight. Scotland would've bottled that like they did against Poland.

Hmm. Maybe through your eyes but I thought it was a shite game and two pretty equally shite teams neither played well or looked like they had anything about them. And yes. I'm just bitter. :lol: