Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 486 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

And she approves of him taking the field with THAT haircut??

I assume that's why she was tracking him, to find out where he's getting it done and kneecap the bastard!

I actually get my haircut but a guy who does a lot of the Rangers first team squad but he assures me he has nothing to do with Morelos's barnet!!

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I assume that's why she was tracking him, to find out where he's getting it done and kneecap the bastard!

I actually get my haircut but a guy who does a lot of the Rangers first team squad but he assures me he has nothing to do with Morelos's barnet!!

Well done you, Fairbairn.

Would you seriously pay money to a barber that does that to any individual's barnet?

4 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

No idea. It was mentioned in the earlier reports when The Ra were trying to plant their car bomb that Morelos arrived home with his pregnant wife to catch them at it. 

The whole language was trumping you the charges.

Makes it all the funnier.

There were photos doing the rounds of Morelos having a disco winch a few weeks ago, perhaps explains the need for a PI.

The world has gone mad.  Celtic and Rangers.  But at the end of the day I suppose it makes headlines and attracts attention.   What is they say in Marketing?  All publicity is good publicity.  The crazy world of Scottish Football.  And Ramy.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5248650/bbc-apology-rangers-james-traynor-sportsound/

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The world has gone mad.  Celtic and Rangers.  But at the end of the day I suppose it makes headlines and attracts attention.   What is they say in Marketing?  All publicity is good publicity.  The crazy world of Scottish Football.  And Ramy.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5248650/bbc-apology-rangers-james-traynor-sportsound/

Chief, this has very little to do with Celtic right now. We're just sitting back and watching you lot tie yourself in knots about racism, car bombs and anything else you can say poor wee Alfie has been subjected to.

6 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

And prior to this Rangers have said it was nothing to do with them, so who the fuck was responsible?  I find it astonishing that Sky would put up a translation of what would clearly be a pretty inflammatory interview without verifying the translation before broadcast.  The whole thing is a fucking farce.

7 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

And prior to this Rangers have said it was nothing to do with them, so who the fuck was responsible?  I find it astonishing that Sky would put up a translation of what would clearly be a pretty inflammatory interview without verifying the translation before broadcast.  The whole thing is a fucking farce.

They probably used a pre-prepared translation provided by Jabba Traynor himself.

22 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Whatever the truth actually is, you couldn't script it.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

It's just another exams of sky's attitude towards Scottish football. And this is not a Celtic and Rangers issue either, they've deliberately misinterpreted what he has said when he would have been speaking in his mother tounge as he felt as though he'd be able to get his point across with clarity and this is how they treat him?

Sky Sports is a dreadful broadcaster, its lowest common denominator stuff and the SFA have been happy to hand our game over to them for a pittance, it's a fucking shambles.

Edited by Mox