Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 491 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Im not on facebook and I genuinely dont care who you are. I just think your being a hypocrite.

Regardless of what you posted you had a go at someone for no real reason other than he called steven gerrard an idiot. A few were suspicious of you anf rightly so because youve admitted to having a different username, on the TAMB that tends to mean the person was banned for being abusive. 

Join in the conversation or diussion and post more often would be my advice.

Enjoy yer day

All I did was hold up a mirror and I’m sure Thistle can look after himself but thanks for the advice. It was around 2008 when I first posted so I think I know roughly how it goes. Back then mind we had posters like Flure, Flat Earth, Domnhall, Parklife, Cove Sheep, Scunnered, Thplinth, Parklife, Jimmy’s Lassie, G-Man, Mindimoo, Reeky, Glasgowredz, Wolfie, Glasgow Man City, Piston Broke. Some good conversations, advice, humour and debates went on without too many insults. It should be interesting to see how things are now. 

Edited by Tiny Tim

16 hours ago, WCTA said:

Aye, the pm that you asked me if I could guess who that poster was. How many seconds did I let fanny on before I told you it was Dalgety who pathetically pm’d you? He has him hooked also as they know each other inside out.

I've had some board member PM me to tell me that RH is a guy called Davie D. and you are wrong saying it is ron.

Are you sure it is ron? 

On 2/18/2020 at 11:06 PM,  thplinth said: 

I've had some board member PM me to tell me that RH is a guy called Davie D. and you are wrong saying it is ron.

Are you sure it is ron? 

Davie D is the guy that Ron has been trying to be for years. It’s a huge con. Ron is actually very intelligent. He has wrapped a couple of folk around his finger. Dalgety Bay for one. 

yeah ok that was the guy. lol.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:16 PM,  thplinth said: 

How did I know that? 🙄

If you want to know the full story I’ll tell you. But it’s not short. Dalgety knows nothing. Ron is one horrible cunt. 

Tell me. WTF is ron?

So, it’s clear it is getting to you more than anybody......

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I've had some board member PM me to tell me that RH is a guy called Davie D. and you are wrong saying it is ron.

Are you sure it is ron? 

On 2/18/2020 at 11:06 PM,  thplinth said: 

I've had some board member PM me to tell me that RH is a guy called Davie D. and you are wrong saying it is ron.

Are you sure it is ron? 

Davie D is the guy that Ron has been trying to be for years. It’s a huge con. Ron is actually very intelligent. He has wrapped a couple of folk around his finger. Dalgety Bay for one. 

On 2/18/2020 at 11:16 PM,  thplinth said: 

How did I know that? 🙄

If you want to know the full story I’ll tell you. But it’s not short. Dalgety knows nothing. Ron is one horrible cunt. 

Tell me. WTF is ron?

So, it’s clear it is getting to you more than anybody......

•  

You should be booted off this site once and for all.  Everyone can see your lies.  And there should be an identity authenticity to let people on here.  Then you would never get back on.  

29 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

All I did was hold up a mirror and I’m sure Thistle can look after himself but thanks for the advice. It was around 2008 when I first posted so I think I know roughly how it goes. Back then mind we had posters like Flure, Flat Earth, Domnhall, Parklife, Cove Sheep, Scunnered, Thplinth, Parklife, Jimmy’s Lassie, G-Man, Mindimoo, Reeky, Glasgowredz, Wolfie, Glasgow Man City, Piston Broke. Some good conversations, advice, humour and debates went on without too many insults. It should be interesting to see how things are now. 

Faur enough min

Why the secrecy for the team you support?

13 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Don't give free clues ya muppet! Question 2 - Were you a member of the old Travel Club who attended away games?

The old travel club.  That was a while.  I think I was 9078.  If memory serves me right.  Marjory Nimmo would be able to say.  She could have ran the SFA.  Very lovely woman.

21 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Faur enough min

Why the secrecy for the team you support?

I find people judge you by which team you support so on here my team is Scotland. I don't support Rangers or Celtic but I don't hate them either. I find the 'You're a hun' 'Yeah but you're a tim' stuff on here really boring. It wouldn't surprise me if Wolfie, Glasgow Man City, Domnhall, andymac and others who were all Rangers fans but seemed like decent people left because of all the shite but maybe they just got older and found other stuff? It's a shame though when any poster leaves, whatever team they support. Variety feeds the board. 

I really dislike Neil Lennon and consider him to be a poor manager but he's surprised me with how well Celtic have done this season. I dislike Gerrard but he's done okay. Not great but okay and it's the best Rangers team for a long time. Morelos is costing him/them and they should get shut. The Hibs guy might do well there and replace him. I like to get involved in conversations without having the 'Oh here comes another hun inbred' chucked at me. That's all.

4 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I find people judge you by which team you support so on here my team is Scotland. I don't support Rangers or Celtic but I don't hate them either. I find the 'You're a hun' 'Yeah but you're a tim' stuff on here really boring. It wouldn't surprise me if Wolfie, Glasgow Man City, Domnhall, andymac and others who were all Rangers fans but seemed like decent people left because of all the shite but maybe they just got older and found other stuff? It's a shame though when any poster leaves, whatever team they support. Variety feeds the board. 

I really dislike Neil Lennon and consider him to be a poor manager but he's surprised me with how well Celtic have done this season. I dislike Gerrard but he's done okay. Not great but okay and it's the best Rangers team for a long time. Morelos is costing him/them and they should get shut. The Hibs guy might do well there and replace him. I like to get involved in conversations without having the 'Oh here comes another hun inbred' chucked at me. That's all.

Good post pal.  I am a Rangers fan as you will know.  But Scotland first.  You will always get the usual suspects on here who will accuse you of being someone else.  But see the trees.

27 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Don't give free clues ya muppet! Question 2 - Were you a member of the old Travel Club who attended away games?

No, I started to go to away games regularly with my brother again about 14 years ago but we weren't members of the travel club. It wasn't difficult to get tickets then though. I got some through people on here but then the whole harvesting thing became a big issue after the France games so I joined the supporters club. I've never been one of the elite 10 pointers 😀 but I did get up to 9 points for a while. What about yourself?

2 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

No, I started to go to away games regularly with my brother again about 14 years ago but we weren't members of the travel club. It wasn't difficult to get tickets then though. I got some through people on here but then the whole harvesting thing became a big issue after the France games so I joined the supporters club. I've never been one of the elite 10 pointers 😀 but I did get up to 9 points for a while. What about yourself?

8 at one point but then my kids screwed it up. We were probably round about the same time? First away game was Belgium. Ended up in Lithuania twice, Iceland, Denmark and Austria friendlies, Italy twice, Dortmund, Paris, Moldova, Amsterdam and... one other I'm sure 😂

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

8 at one point but then my kids screwed it up. We were probably round about the same time? First away game was Belgium. Ended up in Lithuania twice, Iceland, Denmark and Austria friendlies, Italy twice, Dortmund, Paris, Moldova, Amsterdam and... one other I'm sure 😂

Been to the same.  Lithuania twice as well.  Estonia twice too.  The Faroe Islands was my favourite trip.  Apart from being down 2-0 at half time.

4 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Belgium yes but I think not at the game you mean but my brother was at that one. Brother was also at Lithuania. Italy twice yes, Dortmund yes, Paris yes, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Liechtenstein,  Brazil 😀, Wales (probably the worst away experience with Burley as manager then) Ireland and a few more before and around then and since. Good times.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Been to the same.  Lithuania twice as well.  Estonia twice too.  The Faroe Islands was my favourite trip.  Apart from being down 2-0 at half time.

Can you stop posting at the same time as me please. It will be confusing people 😀

8 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Belgium yes but I think not at the game you mean but my brother was at that one. Brother was also at Lithuania. Italy twice yes, Dortmund yes, Paris yes, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Liechtenstein,  Brazil 😀, Wales (probably the worst away experience with Burley as manager then) Ireland and a few more before and around then and since. Good times.

You have probably described most of my aways around that period. I left Cardiff City stadium after 45 mins of that game. Are you sure you are not me?