Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 78 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

don't have a clue what you are on about.Its an unhealthy obsession that Celtic fans have with Rangers. To the detriment of their own club. One would think they get more pleasure at the suffering of our club than the pleasure of seeing their own club doing well.

not just celtic fans,fans of many other clubs are getting much pleasure from the Rangers debacle

To be fair, inter Milan and the San siro have a bit of glamour and a draw about them! Regardless of their current league placing.

I was very jealous of the Icelandic mob that beat us getting that draw!

Not that I wouldn't like to visit the bet butler stadium or recreation park.

The San Siro is a dump.

all done now. We chat about Rangers again sometime? Catch up later .

only show in town. No probs with any fans taking pleasure. Hopefully one day it will be reciprocated. I just wont spend too much time posting about or obsessing about it. Edited by EddardStark

not just celtic fans,fans of many other clubs are getting much pleasure from the Rangers debacle

I think you'll find that the vast majority of fans from ALL other clubs are taking great pleasure in the whole The Rangers debacle.

Their attitude since the formation of the new club will only have served to harden everybody's view. The whole attitude of claiming to be the same club is also highly laughable

Nobody can disagree that the SPL has been a lot more competitive since their death. The longer that their zombie offspring suffer, the better for the other clubs in the senior league (even better if they go bust just like their predecessors)

I think you'll find that the vast majority of fans from ALL other clubs are taking great pleasure in the whole The Rangers debacle.

Their attitude since the formation of the new club will only have served to harden everybody's view. The whole attitude of claiming to be the same club is also highly laughable

Nobody can disagree that the SPL has been a lot more competitive since their death. The longer that their zombie offspring suffer, the better for the other clubs in the senior league (even better if they go bust just like their predecessors)

Surely that wouldn't work m8? What the would you lot talk about? :)

There will come a time (not any time soon I may add, due to an outbrake of sound financial management, by most clubs in Scotland), but there will come a time, when the same thing that has happened to Rangers, happens to somebody else (Please God let it be Sheeperdeen, Scumtic and Scumdee United), and when that day comes, I only hope who ever tries to salvage that club, behaves with a lot more dignity and decorum, than the current shower of usless fecking erseholes, that are running mine.

Far from making friends in our rise up the divisions, all they seem to have done is make enemys, far from trying to solve problems, they have created more, and as for fixing the finacial mess at Ibrox, they have made it worse.

For the betterment of Rangers, and eventually Scottish football, I wish the current board of liars, cheats and conmen would just feck off.

There will come a time (not any time soon I may add, due to an outbrake of sound financial management, by most clubs in Scotland), but there will come a time, when the same thing that has happened to Rangers, happens to somebody else (Please God let it be Sheeperdeen, Scumtic and Scumdee United), and when that day comes, I only hope who ever tries to salvage that club, behaves with a lot more dignity and decorum, than the current shower of usless fecking erseholes, that are running mine.

Far from making friends in our rise up the divisions, all they seem to have done is make enemys, far from trying to solve problems, they have created more, and as for fixing the finacial mess at Ibrox, they have made it worse.

For the betterment of Rangers, and eventually Scottish football, I wish the current board of liars, cheats and conmen would just feck off.

Hearts

The Eternal Gift. :ok:

http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=2808

Deal done I think. Some of the lunatics in our support are blaming boycotting fans for MacLeods sale.Conveniently forgetting the £20m on the table from other parties. What have this board got to hide?

Aren't you counting some of the same money twice?

That is precisely my point.

There was an ideal opportunity for the club to gain some friends if it had approached the reincarnation in the correct way. But the constant finger pointing and blaming everybody else for their predicament has only hardened everybody else's position.

The death of the old club was the perfect opportunity to try and shed the bigots and hangers -on. But the new club have actually embraced the dark old ways. Very sad indeed and this is possibly a reason why the vultures have moved in. What sensible person would want to get involved with a club that failed to address the deep cultural issues after the slate was wiped clean?

Hearts are going about things the right way. If The Rangers had approached things in a similar manner, I'm sure there would be a lo more goodwill.

That is precisely my point.

There was an ideal opportunity for the club to gain some friends if it had approached the reincarnation in the correct way. But the constant finger pointing and blaming everybody else for their predicament has only hardened everybody else's position.

The death of the old club was the perfect opportunity to try and shed the bigots and hangers -on. But the new club have actually embraced the dark old ways. Very sad indeed and this is possibly a reason why the vultures have moved in. What sensible person would want to get involved with a club that failed to address the deep cultural issues after the slate was wiped clean?

Hearts are going about things the right way. If The Rangers had approached things in a similar manner, I'm sure there would be a lo more goodwill.

The made a list and threatened like it was going out of style.