Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 228 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Aye, IF they go up the following season, and IF they sort themselves out from the financial basket case they are at the moment, I could see DM being interested in going there.

Also, IF my auntie had baws she'd be my uncle

Has King ploughed any money in yet or is Big Mike the only one to have invested this year still?

Yes, he put in £1.5M last week or the week before. "The 3 Bears" have also invested money, all of which will be converted to equity.

"to date, the assailant remains at large"

That's a line right out of the Naked Gun movies if ever I heard one.

What deluded planet do these folk live on?

Motherwell fans were badly behaved as I'm sure some of the Rangers fans were. The biggest issue was the lack of proper crowd control which will see Motherwell punished by the SFA most likely.

Moshni is an utter disgrace but the other players involved are almost as bad. Erwin essentially caused all of this with his childish push and appears to getting the least punishment including the other Motherwell players. Not sure how that Can be justified.

Incidentally any chance Jig will get a lifetime ban, please?

Motherwell fans were badly behaved as I'm sure some of the Rangers fans were. The biggest issue was the lack of proper crowd control which will see Motherwell punished by the SFA most likely.

Moshni is an utter disgrace but the other players involved are almost as bad. Erwin essentially caused all of this with his childish push and appears to getting the least punishment including the other Motherwell players. Not sure how that Can be justified.

Imagine Erwin and Moshni did what they did outside a nightclub at 2am. Which one would be looking at an assault charge and the jail? There's no comparison.

I have to say if someone attacked me from behind in the unprovoked way Erwin did I would react badly too..... I think Erwin is getting off much lighter than he deserves for starting this and a lot of the media abuse levelled at Moshni is bordering on racist...

I have to say if someone attacked me from behind in the unprovoked way Erwin did I would react badly too..... I think Erwin is getting off much lighter than he deserves for starting this and a lot of the media abuse levelled at Moshni is bordering on racist...

Attacked ? He pushed him, hardly warrants a kick and a punch ? Bit of an overreaction maybe ?

Can you give us an example of this racist agenda against Moshni? He's a first class jackass and his ethnicity or nationality shouldn't prevent him being called on it.

Racist?

Hahaha

Is "stupid" a race?

Yeah, if I were Moore, Ainsworth or Kerr and missing the start of next season, I'd be pretty pissed off at Erwin.

Given Moore was charged with "punching or attempting to punch" Moshni, kenny Miller appears to have dodged a bullet based on the still picture of him, fist clenched.

Motherwell players pretty unlucky the incident occurred right in front of our bench, otherwise someone from the Rangers bench would've had him restrained before they got involved.

Understand the bans though, and they seem to be happy to quietly accept and move on.

Imagine Erwin and Moshni did what they did outside a nightclub at 2am. Which one would be looking at an assault charge and the jail? There's no comparison.

I just think Erwin is getting away with his part and his team mates who got involved are being punished far more.

Whatever Moshni gets he'll deserve. He's a total embarrassment.

yes, he ran up and pushed him - if it happened to you in the street are you saying you wouldn't claim it was an unprovoked attack and turn round and lamp him ?

Erwin shouldn't have pushed Moshni. No way were Mosni's actions justifiable. Only a scumbag with anger management issues would react the way Moshni did.

Violence begets violence. Two wrongs don't make a right, but if you go about putting your hands on folk, then reciprocation might find it's way back to you. Best not to take the risk and initiate physical contact.

This has always been my take. It's not right but it's also what actually does happen, so best keep your hands to yourself.

What gets me is that you have won the tie 6-1 ,time to celebrate .

Naw, al just huv a pop at big ugly instead . whit did Erwin expect

wid happen ? 3suspensions ,a fine ,police involved ,injuries etc

Erwin IMO is a ####wit.