Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 229 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What gets me is that you have won the tie 6-1 ,time to celebrate .

Naw, al just huv a pop at big ugly instead . whit did Erwin expect

wid happen ? 3suspensions ,a fine ,police involved ,injuries etc

Erwin IMO is a ####wit.

It wasn't just that though, was it?

Erwin says he offered to shake Mohsni's hand and was told, in perfect Anglo-Saxon, to go away.

It wasn't just that though, was it?

Erwin says he offered to shake Mohsni's hand and was told, in perfect Anglo-Saxon, to go away.

It shouldn't have happened but both guys appear to have temper control issues. Erwin can maybe be excused due to his age and the fact all he did was push Moshni. Shouldn't have done this but it's not a hanging offence.

Moshni is a serial offender when it comes to losing his temper so should really get hammered this time.

It shouldn't have happened but both guys appear to have temper control issues. Erwin can maybe be excused due to his age and the fact all he did was push Moshni. Shouldn't have done this but it's not a hanging offence.

Moshni is a serial offender when it comes to losing his temper so should really get hammered this time.

Seems fair.

Biggest laugh is Rangers statement greetin about their fans being goaded. Take it the ibrox cameras never point to the away corner, I've had 40 years of being goaded at that sh1t hole. I was unfortunate enough to be on the edge of our support at the cup game three years ago and sunday was a weans picnic compared to that . Talking about statements, do these Vangaurd Bears actually believe their words have any credibility , "hate crimes" FFs . Whoever penned that statement needs hit wae a baw of his own sh1te,

Biggest laugh is Rangers statement greetin about their fans being goaded. Take it the ibrox cameras never point to the away corner, I've had 40 years of being goaded at that sh1t hole. I was unfortunate enough to be on the edge of our support at the cup game three years ago and sunday was a weans picnic compared to that . Talking about statements, do these Vangaurd Bears actually believe their words have any credibility , "hate crimes" FFs . Whoever penned that statement needs hit wae a baw of his own sh1te,

Exactly. Spat on, hit with coins, you phuqqing name it, it's happened to me there.

They're both muppets with zero self-control.

I don't disagree there. I think that folk trying to equate Erwin's actions with Moshni's are mental.

I don't disagree there. I think that folk trying to equate Erwin's actions with Moshni's are mental.

A push isn't the same as a kick then a punch, i'd take a push any day. However often after a push, kicks and punches come, so best to avoid pushing someone would be my advice.Folk don't always act rationally and in proportion(see Moshni who should have walked away). As i often let my brother know when he starts talking about giving me a kicking, and bumping into me.

It's not a judgement of the actions just a possibility assessment of what happens if you push someone in a heated situation.

Exactly. Spat on, hit with coins, you phuqqing name it, it's happened to me there.

I moved from the Broomloan about 5 years back due to the constant barrage of coins, drinks and phlegm coming from the away corner.

It happens both ways. Folk cannae behave on or off the park they should be revoked access to all grounds.

Vital pre-season for us now. We have another GM in a few days time where the current incumbents have pulled off an interesting tactic by adding the Sports Direct question to the existing MASH-led agenda and of course we also have the issue of a new management structure and subsequent player recruitment.

On the first issue, I can only see the GM going the way that the current board would like it to and I suspect MASH know that and are basically shit-stirring. Even if it does, I don't necessarily see Sports Direct returning to the negotiating table any time soon. It is, however, encouraging to see King et al standing toe-to-toe with Ashley so we shall see in due course who ultimately prevails...

In terms of the management 'thing', I'm not overly taken with Warburton but then again I thought McCall would be a good appointment so what do I know. I do feel sorry for McCall because he did improve us but sadly not quite enough and the Motherwell games were a watershed moment so I therefore can't see him getting the job unless the first few targets decline the position. We certainly need an appropriate scouting structure which has been lacking since Neil Murray left and therefore it's good to hear the board agreeing with this point. Mark Wotte also linked with revitalising our youth structure on social media the other day which would be interesting. Most importantly, the fans want a return to basics and don't expect us to go and bid £5m on players any more, rather develop from within so a youth policy is vital so that we can see more of the likes of Andy Murdoch and Lewis MacLeod breaking through which the supporters certainly prefer to incoming mercenaries.

I suspect season ticket sales to hold up reasonably well too and I've noticed the fans being more tolerant of late and supporting the team in adversity rather than booing. That needs to be maintained because next season could again be a struggle with some comparatively decent sides facing up to us.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a break from football for a wee while to get suitably refreshed for next season. Bring it on!

yes, he ran up and pushed him - if it happened to you in the street are you saying you wouldn't claim it was an unprovoked attack and turn round and lamp him ?

while watching the guy turn his back and walk again ? or was he expecting Erwin to back flip him ?

Vital pre-season for us now. We have another GM in a few days time where the current incumbents have pulled off an interesting tactic by adding the Sports Direct question to the existing MASH-led agenda and of course we also have the issue of a new management structure and subsequent player recruitment.

On the first issue, I can only see the GM going the way that the current board would like it to and I suspect MASH know that and are basically shit-stirring. Even if it does, I don't necessarily see Sports Direct returning to the negotiating table any time soon. It is, however, encouraging to see King et al standing toe-to-toe with Ashley so we shall see in due course who ultimately prevails...

In terms of the management 'thing', I'm not overly taken with Warburton but then again I thought McCall would be a good appointment so what do I know. I do feel sorry for McCall because he did improve us but sadly not quite enough and the Motherwell games were a watershed moment so I therefore can't see him getting the job unless the first few targets decline the position. We certainly need an appropriate scouting structure which has been lacking since Neil Murray left and therefore it's good to hear the board agreeing with this point. Mark Wotte also linked with revitalising our youth structure on social media the other day which would be interesting. Most importantly, the fans want a return to basics and don't expect us to go and bid £5m on players any more, rather develop from within so a youth policy is vital so that we can see more of the likes of Andy Murdoch and Lewis MacLeod breaking through which the supporters certainly prefer to incoming mercenaries.

I suspect season ticket sales to hold up reasonably well too and I've noticed the fans being more tolerant of late and supporting the team in adversity rather than booing. That needs to be maintained because next season could again be a struggle with some comparatively decent sides facing up to us.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a break from football for a wee while to get suitably refreshed for next season. Bring it on!

Never mind all that keech.

WTF have you been?

Ach getting engaged and all that pish so a temporary change in priorities.

Rangers being shite didn't exactly prompt me to come on here either...

Congratulations.

That's on the engagement not your team being shite for the avoidance of any doubt.

:ok:

Interesting comment from John James, who seems to have some detailed knowledge of Dave King's current financial position:

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/the-sound-of-silence/comment-page-1/#comment-1381

I suspect he is pretty close to the truth.

This was taken from some fud on Ill Phils website and reposted by Sellick fans on Gers Forums.

Is Dave King going to put in £15m of his own money?

I suspect Dave King the proven liar, may have been lying about making a large investment.

Just a hunch though. ;)