Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 227 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Make your mind up time for Wallace. If he really does have any ambition to stretch himself and see what he can achieve as a player, he needs to go to the Championship in England and work at it. An interesting comparison is Whittaker, who is no better than Wallace really, but has carved himself out a career down south including spells in the EPL. Or Wallace can stay in his comfort zone, still earning a good wage but basically going through the motions against Livingston, Raith Rovers and Alloa.

Edited by Pool Q

Wallace would struggle at a higher level now. Wasted career because he should have 20+ caps now.

Yup. Staying at Rangers has killed his career.

Given he'd be humpy backit carrying the other 9 outfield numpties I doubt it.

Let me get this straight, you think Rangers have the power to make Messi "rank"? :wink2:

(well you do coz you posted it but I need to ask twice.)

What makes folk think Wallace is/was a player?

Decent in a poor Hearts side, crap in a crap Hun side.

Someone gies a clue?

He's at his level.

None of that is accurate, but it is all about opinions. When he came through at Hearts he looked a real prospect; he could defend properly, and was good going forward. Raw, but real potential, which is what got him Scotland caps and a move to Rangers at a time when they were still a big club.

What makes folk think Wallace is/was a player?

Decent in a poor Hearts side, crap in a crap Hun side.

Someone gies a clue?

He's at his level.

Decent in poor hearts side that finished second in 2006? Aye ok then

He was fantastic for hearts, shame he chose to join them instead of moving down south

None of that is accurate, but it is all about opinions. When he came through at Hearts he looked a real prospect; he could defend properly, and was good going forward. Raw, but real potential, which is what got him Scotland caps and a move to Rangers at a time when they were still a big club.

I see and never have seen anything in him.

He'll end up at Rotherham or worse still going further backwards by staying put.

I see and never have seen anything in him.

He'll end up at Rotherham or worse still going further backwards by staying put.

You're looking at rather than seeing. There's a difference. But it's just opinions, not important, even if I am right. That said I was wrong to suggest your description of him as 'crap in a crap Hun side' was inaccurate. Edited by Pool Q

Well you wouldn't want to spend all your transfer budget on one player.

It's first thing on a Monday morning, so we'll cut you some slack, but you need to up your game, Larky. That's way below your normal standard of retort.

I wouldn't laugh too hard :wink2:. I've been saying to Cove Sheep and Cove Lamb since mcInnes joined Aiberdeen that he's just prepping for his big job.

Maybe he will go to Rangers one day, I really wouldn't be surprised.

But it won't be next season