Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 225 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Mcliesh on TV today giving it the old Scottish football need Rangers bollocks

I wonder if other countries say the same thing when a big teams are not in the top league

you notice most of the people who trot this out appear to just be doing it to get some air time on telly or some newspaper inches. nothing else to talk about of any value.

you notice most of the people who trot this out appear to just be doing it to get some air time on telly or some newspaper inches. nothing else to talk about of any value.

I have a radical idea, how about promoting the rest of the league for a change, One of ICT and Falkirk are on the verge of one of their most memorable seasons, Aberdeen have finished 2nd, pushed Celtic to the split and won a trophy over the last 18 months, St Johnstone won their first ever trophy, Motherwell finished 2nd and St Mirren won the league cup............ All this without the Rangers

Even the relegation playoff battle had some excitement, last seasons playoff with hibs and Hamilton was brilliant but all of this is overlooked.

Let's for example say Southampton kept themselves within touching distance of Chelsea until the last five matches, the guffs would promote the hell out of this whilst up here the media and former pros pine for the return of a bigoted club.

Id be happy if the rangers never came back

See, the whole point of putting "The" in front of "Rangers" is to emphasise that it's a new club. If it is a new club then it can't come back as it's never been there!! Come on man, think before you type!!

Well if we are going to be picky the club disappeared when you incorporated it in 1899. I assume before then it actually functioned as sports club in the traditional sense. They then transformed the club into a corporation i would guess. That 1899 corporation is currently in the hands of BDO who are in the process of liquidating it. Which pretty much rules RFC 2012 being neither a club (gone in 1899) nor RFC 1899 (because BDO have that one and you can't be in two places at the one time).

Well if we are going to be picky the club disappeared when you incorporated it in 1899. I assume before then it actually functioned as sports club in the traditional sense. They then transformed the club into a corporation i would guess. That 1899 corporation is currently in the hands of BDO who are in the process of liquidating it. Which pretty much rules RFC 2012 being neither a club (gone in 1899) nor RFC 1899 (because BDO have that one and you can't be in two places at the one time).

You don't have many friends do you?

See, the whole point of putting "The" in front of "Rangers" is to emphasise that it's a new club. If it is a new club then it can't come back as it's never been there!! Come on man, think before you type!!

Soz