Rangers Vs Celtic League Cup Semi-Final - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Celtic League Cup Semi-Final

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thread on kickback which equates the last 3 season before rangers were liguidated and the 2 and a half since then. Proves that crowds are up on average. Why is this never reported by the MSM?? I suppose after the referendum I shouldn't be surprised that the media lie but it still really nips my knitting

Apparently the pitch was cutting up quite badly at the end of today's game.

Finally a straw to clutch at. We don't really play football and from what I've heard Celtic do try.

This might help us if we stick to the aerial bombardment style.

Apparently the pitch was cutting up quite badly at the end of today's game.

Finally a straw to clutch at. We don't really play football and from what I've heard Celtic do try.

This might help us if we stick to the aerial bombardment style.

:lol::lol::lol:

Aye we might get a goal from a deflection off a divot of turf.

Celtic are apparently £10m worse off without Rangers, according to their chairman. Think this was per year but not 100% sure on that bit.

so no loss to Scottish football then. All their money goes to foreign transfers of diddies.

Follow Follow we will follow Sevco5088...

Apparently the words of the Billy Boys are being changed today to bypass the OBaF Act. From, we're up to out knees is feenyun blood to filth n blood....

So aye, today's going end well. Thank fook I'm watching this one from the couch.

just for the drama i hope it goes to ET and pelanties

have they ever settled a game with penalties?

1974 Drybrough cup final went to penalties (5-4 Celtic) after a 2-2 draw.

Fox Sports Italy are showing the game live and the fuds are marketing it as 'Cattolici contro Protestanti'.

The only priority of today is that everyone who either goes to the game or goes to the pub to watch the game comes home. It's a depressing thought that this kind of priority even has to be considered let alone feared. After watching celtic last weekend I have concerns that our songbook is going to show that we have learnt nothing from the last few years and the absence of an old firm game. It felt like the song choice over the first 20mins was a preview for today.

If I am completely honest I don't think I have ever had this much apathy for either a celtic v Rangers game or a semi final. The tennis has much more appeal for me and if it goes over 4 hours I will be watching the tennis with the football on the iPad.