Rangers Vs Celtic League Cup Semi-Final - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Celtic League Cup Semi-Final

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange logic.

I think that logic just goes to show how the vast majority of people (who don't follow Celtic or Rangers) feel about the outcome of the game. Obviously one of you have to win, but regardless of the result it will lead to tiresome gloating and blanket coverage for days on end. <_<

I will be watching, but it will be akin to rubbernecking at an accident :shocked:

So caught up in the tennis, it's hard to think about this.

Will be a terrible game & I doubt the talking points will relate to the quality on show. We should edge it, but no chance of it being a rout.

I expect umpteen bad tackles from Rangers early doors & Thomson will let them go. If he doesn't, it could a 9 v 11 job.

Regardless, hopefully all the TAMBers from both sides get there & back safely :ok:

The only priority of today is that everyone who either goes to the game or goes to the pub to watch the game comes home. It's a depressing thought that this kind of priority even has to be considered let alone feared. After watching celtic last weekend I have concerns that our songbook is going to show that we have learnt nothing from the last few years and the absence of an old firm game. It felt like the song choice over the first 20mins was a preview for today.

If I am completely honest I don't think I have ever had this much apathy for either a celtic v Rangers game or a semi final. The tennis has much more appeal for me and if it goes over 4 hours I will be watching the tennis with the football on the iPad.

As a Rangers fan I totally agree with you. i expect to get beat, irrespective of how bad Celtic have been we have been dire. My only hope is that some of our more experienced might actually rise to the occasion but I'm not holding my breath. Like you I fear that all the idiots on both sides will be out in force today.