Aberdeen new manager... until the next one - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen new manager... until the next one

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not to upset the thread, just a comment on your comment. I don't like you, never have, yir a fuckin bellend. I can have a debate or argument with anyone else on this board except you. You are a fucking arrogant narcissist prick, who knows fuck all about football, let alone Scottish football. This is written with all do respect. I would say it to your face if we ever meet... Enjoy your day in the land of the rising hun or wherever the fuck you live.....

Here is my number, give me a call and we can discuss 0141 530 1000. If you want to say it to my face, I have no real objection to that, Im always up for a laugh with at you. You will need Skyscanner to book a flight, and then a wee step ladder, lets get this in the diary soon.

With all due respect old chap, you needed to have the playoffs explained to you, I don't think I will take any lessons on Scottish football from you.

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Here is my number, give me a call and we can discuss 0141 530 1000. If you want to say it to my face, I have no real objection to that, Im always up for a laugh with at you. You will need Skyscanner to book a flight, and then a wee step ladder, lets get this in the diary soon.

With all due respect old chap, you needed to have the playoffs explained to you, I don't think I will take any lessons on Scottish football from you.

Surely I’m not the only one dying to call that and see who answers 😂

Ive got your mobile number here if you’ve forgotten it, or you’re out when he phones, want me to post that instead? 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ive got your mobile number here if you’ve forgotten it, or you’re out when he phones, want me to post that instead? 

Not giving him my mobile, god only knows what kind of selfies he would be sending. It sends shivers to my spine just contemplating that.

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Looks like I hit a nerve. Calm Doon wee man.. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Back on the swing now. Kumnio will keep pushing you...

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Glasgow personalisation service supports people with mental health problems to manage and maintain their tenancies and access activities in their community. If you are self funding please call SAMH on 0141 530 1000. Other access is via referral from a Care Manager.

31 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Glasgow personalisation service supports people with mental health problems to manage and maintain their tenancies and access activities in their community. If you are self funding please call SAMH on 0141 530 1000. Other access is via referral from a Care Manager.

Makes sense

8 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

What’s your reasons for not wanting him back?

Celtic is to big a club for him, and his emotional ties to the club I feel interfere with his judgement.  I love the guy, don't get me wrong. I feel he is better suited to smaller clubs, Aberdeen for an example... Just my opinion...

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No. The way he treated Tierney was a disgrace.... No chance

But applying your logic he would be best for the organisation.

He is a standard of manager Celtic wouldnt abe able to attract, has good contacts at Arsenal, Everton and Man City so ideal for the loan market and is respected as a player and manager.

Should the treatment of one of his Arsenal players make any difference to your thinking. What about all the players he has treated very well?

On 3/15/2024 at 6:22 PM, Diamond Scot said:

Ramy, would you take Arteta as Celtic manager?

Would take Arteta at Celtic in a heartbeat! A couple of years at the huns can be overlooked very easily in this case. 

On the dons manager, Alex Neil would be best out of those mentioned so far. 

Hopefully enough points clear of St Johnstone & Ross Co now but that was awful for the most part yesterday. Never mind a new manager, who's in charge of recruitment for the latest mass overhaul required this summer? Someone who at least knows what a centre half looks like hopefully!

Jensen, Gartenmann, Gueye, McGarry, Morris, Williams, Dadia - sorry list!!

21 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

Hopefully enough points clear of St Johnstone & Ross Co now but that was awful for the most part yesterday. Never mind a new manager, who's in charge of recruitment for the latest mass overhaul required this summer? Someone who at least knows what a centre half looks like hopefully!

Jensen, Gartenmann, Gueye, McGarry, Morris, Williams, Dadia - sorry list!!

Stewart still technically on Aberdeen's books?