Season 22/23 - Page 59 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Game being refereed very differently today, a decent shout for a pen for Celtic and some robust challenges going unbooked. Just shows the unfair advantage they have over the rest of the teams. 

Been the same for decades. Challenges that should be a booking are ignored, they don’t understand the knock on effects. 

Celtics collapse from the 30th minute is a bit strange. They should have been out of sight, yet now the league challenge is kinda on (it isn’t). 

Yes, we get all the breaks. Disgraceful decisions once again. Fair play to sevco though, they played well. One other thing, Juranovich was missing in action, dreadful defending... He obviously has his mind elsewhere. Happy with the draw even though we were robbed again. 9 points it's a Happy New Year...

FB_IMG_1672672278910.jpg

45 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes, we get all the breaks. Disgraceful decisions once again. Fair play to sevco though, they played well. One other thing, Juranovich was missing in action, dreadful defending... He obviously has his mind elsewhere. Happy with the draw even though we were robbed again. 9 points it's a Happy New Year...

FB_IMG_1672672278910.jpg

If it makes you feel any better I’m not convinced our penalty should have been given. 👍🏻

20 minutes ago, SamP said:

Read this and weep.  Silence for Frank McGarvey, the pope, Pele and the 66.  Scum of the lowest order.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-fans-disturb-ibrox-disaster-28856365

Did you miss ra peepel singing no pope of Rome? Swings and roundabouts...dickcheese the lot of them.

20 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Did you miss ra peepel singing no pope of Rome? Swings and roundabouts...dickcheese the lot of them.

Oh aye, I know that.  But surely a minutes silence for people that have died isn't too much to ask.  My team won today at Hamilton so that's ok.  Hopefully fans of every team over Scotland observed the minutes silence.  Apart from one which is always expected no matter who they play or who has died.

7 minutes ago, SamP said:

Oh aye, I know that.  But surely a minutes silence for people that have died isn't too much to ask.  My team won today at Hamilton so that's ok.  Hopefully fans of every team over Scotland observed the minutes silence.  Apart from one which is always expected no matter who they play or who has died.

My "team" drew 2 each with celtic, just saying like.

1 minute ago, bonzo said:

My "team" drew 2 each with celtic, just saying like.

Brilliant Bonzo.  Sorry.  I am not allowed now to tell the truth about the club like no other.  Will stick to news from now on about them kid.

1 hour ago, SamP said:

Read this and weep.  Silence for Frank McGarvey, the pope, Pele and the 66.  Scum of the lowest order.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-fans-disturb-ibrox-disaster-28856365

From someone who mocked my boyhood St Mirren hero in another thread, I asked you to explain and you conveniently ignored me and went missing for a few days. 

You are an utter cock of the highest order. 

You’re a bitter Hun Weirdo, please f”ck off. 

Or you could be a man and admit you were a c”nt on the Frank McGarvey thread. Fkn troll 

Aye.  nobody likes the truth.  Unless it's about other teams.  My team were slated on here last year for signing a player who had been in a controversial  court case.  Everyone had an opinion.  But RA Cellic.  No.  Not allowed.

1 minute ago, Jersey Jim said:

From someone who mocked my boyhood St Mirren hero in another thread, I asked you to explain and you conveniently ignored me and went missing for a few days. 

You are an utter cock of the highest order. 

You’re a bitter Hun Weirdo, please f”ck off. 

Or you could be a man and admit you were a c”nt on the Frank McGarvey thread. Fkn troll 

Can you enlighten me please where I mocked him?  I was one of the first on here to offer condolences.  But let me know where I mocked him.  A thing I don't do or would ever dream of.  But please let me know and prove you are not making it up.

4 minutes ago, SamP said:

Can you enlighten me please where I mocked him?  I was one of the first on here to offer condolences.  But let me know where I mocked him.  A thing I don't do or would ever dream of.  But please let me know and prove you are not making it up.

And the name calling goes on this year.

Anyway going up to see some Scotland friends who we all toasted Frank McGarvey yesterday as we had all seen him play and liked him a lot.  No bigotry involved by anyone.  Just a toast to a great person and a player who gave his all.  I will await tomorrow your accusation that I was on here mocking the man.

Answer my question on the F McG thread then and explain what you meant about he scored 4 against St Mirren one year when Celtic to win the league. 

I know what you meant, every St Mirren supporter knows what you were implying, you’re a troll c”nt and congratulations to you, I’ve been on this site for over 20 years, met some fantastic people from Tallin to Tokyo to Torshavn etc etc etc etc.

I’m done with this site now, well done. 

10 minutes ago, SamP said:

Have to take your side

You were the first to offer condolences and did not mock him or his passing

Unfortunately your previous form allowed Jersey Jim to think you were referring to the infamous drubbing Celtic gave St Mirren to win the league from Hearts

Rightly or Wrongly there is not a Hearts fan alive that will believe St Mirren did not lie down that day ergo it was seen as a "dig"