Season 22/23 - Page 63 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Under your old username you used to say this a lot and you are probably right. However you are a snake, you purposely come on here to wind people up and when they bite back you play the victim. You're the cunts cunt

Never played the victim here either.  I can give it out and can take it as well.  Yes I like a wind up and I am going to try and stop winding up Ramy.  But he makes it so simple at times.  Oh and by the way a cunt can be a good cunt as a compliment kid!  

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/5/2023 at 1:57 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"Oracle?" Is that not name calling? What a hypocrite you are. You called me that a couple of posts ago and I am not even involved in this conversation. Not only do you use other usernames, you are a fucking hypocrite aswell.. Who are you meeting Friday night? All your former TAMB usernames?

Rolling Hills used to get called Big Ron as well I seem to remember.  Until it was proved a lie on here.  You can call me whatever you like kid.  Never met Big Ron or RH but know people that know them.  Never made the Tartan Army gig in Edinburgh yesterday as no trains on.  You stand on kid.

6 hours ago, Mitre said:

Beaton was fine against Celtic. My only gripe is he did not pick up on that new Canadian weird looking RB with his persistent fouling and foul throws.

I see the aforementioned seal clubber has been fully debriefed by the Celtic doyens. Didn't take him long to start greeting about Refs and VAR. Not bad after 1 game. He's no related to you is he Ramy?

No need for insults. I am entitled to my opinion as are you.. I have never clubbed an innocent seal in my life just for the record. Brother Beaton was terrible. Celtic were robbed.....again !!

1 hour ago, SamP said:

Never played the victim here either.  I can give it out and can take it as well.  Yes I like a wind up and I am going to try and stop winding up Ramy.  But he makes it so simple at times.  Oh and by the way a cunt can be a good cunt as a compliment kid!  

Never played the victim???? You left the board in a huff, then came back under a different username, lied about it, then got found out, and continue to lie. Your entire identity is fraudulent, and we all know this. I agree with Vanderark 100%, as you come on, wind folk up, tell lies, play the victim, just like RH did. Give it a rest.. What is the point? Is your life that unmanageable that you have to continually abuse complete strangers on a messageboard? Stand on kid !!!

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No need for insults. I am entitled to my opinion as are you.. I have never clubbed an innocent seal in my life just for the record. Brother Beaton was terrible. Celtic were robbed.....again !!

Well done, all seals are innocent until proven guilty.

Edited by Och Aye

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Never played the victim???? You left the board in a huff, then came back under a different username, lied about it, then got found out, and continue to lie. Your entire identity is fraudulent, and we all know this. I agree with Vanderark 100%, as you come on, wind folk up, tell lies, play the victim, just like RH did. Give it a rest.. What is the point? Is your life that unmanageable that you have to continually abuse complete strangers on a messageboard? Stand on kid !!!

Is that a fact?  Never complained about insults to me on here and don't respond with childish name calling.  I will leave that to others.  Will you be scouring the game at victimsareusdome today pick up about a decision that goes against the victims?  Mind and post about any decision that goes against the RA Cellic.  

8 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Well done, all seals are innocent until proven guilty.

Ok, we are going waaaaay off topic, but I will bite. Seals are innocent, who have they harmed? I have seen seal clubbing, it's cruel and inhumane. I have never even eatin a seal, what's the point? Battering a defenseless creature for what??? I don't get it. The only clubbing I have ever done that you may have heard of  is on Ashton Lane..🤣🍺

6 minutes ago, SamP said:

Is that a fact?  Never complained about insults to me on here and don't respond with childish name calling.  I will leave that to others.  Will you be scouring the game at victimsareusdome today pick up about a decision that goes against the victims?  Mind and post about any decision that goes against the RA Cellic.  

I will do the board a favor and let it be. Not going to argue with someone who can't even identify his own username and continually lies about it. Fraudulent to the core...

Back to the football. Pressure will be loaded on sevco today as they don't play until tomorrow. Celtic can go 12 clear, and away to Dundee United with this on their minds could be interesting.. The league is over anyway, that we all know. Ange will never take his foot off the gas !!!!  

On 1/5/2023 at 11:45 AM, vanderark14 said:

By the end of the month the two of you will be hurling abuse at other people and each other followed by another round of playing the victim. Round and Round we go

Well you were miles off with that prediction 😄

23 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

In the bbc article I read, Johnston wasn’t greeting, he was pretty rational in what he said.

He's already quoted as calling for consistency in VAR. After 1 match. 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I will do the board a favor and let it be. Not going to argue with someone who can't even identify his own username and continually lies about it. Fraudulent to the core...

Ok.  Any more tattoos to show us yet.  You got 1314 correct so you are on the up now laddie.  Obviously you got help with that.  Your last tattoo expert gave everyone a good laugh though lol.

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok, we are going waaaaay off topic, but I will bite. Seals are innocent, who have they harmed? I have seen seal clubbing, it's cruel and inhumane. I have never even eatin a seal, what's the point? Battering a defenseless creature for what??? I don't get it. The only clubbing I have ever done that you may have heard of  is on Ashton Lane..🤣🍺

But where would we get our seal fur hats and gloves from?....... you've not thought this through have you. 

5 minutes ago, Debian said:

Marvin Bartley in at Queens.  I like him, I think and hope he'll do well.  

Never seen him I don't think.  What age is he?  I was disappointed with the Rovers result on Friday night.  And the supposed takeover has stalled.