Season 22/23 - Page 62 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, SamP said:

I made a promise to Jersey Jim and him alone.  Not to bullies who cannot stand the truth and other points of view.

Eh? 

You were the one who made the promise on this site, so could you please clarify why you are still posting?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Eh? 

You were the one who made the promise on this site, so could you please clarify why you are still posting?

I know you don't understand.  Even Fred Flinstone had a Barney Rubble.  

3 hours ago, SamP said:

Going to a Tartan Army function in Edinburgh on Friday.  Lots of old friends I am looking forward to seeing.  A lot been on TAMB but left because of the childish name calling.  Which still exists unfortunately. 

"Oracle?" Is that not name calling? What a hypocrite you are. You called me that a couple of posts ago and I am not even involved in this conversation. Not only do you use other usernames, you are a fucking hypocrite aswell.. Who are you meeting Friday night? All your former TAMB usernames?

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"Oracle?" Is that not name calling? What a hypocrite you are. You called me that a couple of posts ago and I am not even involved in this conversation. Not only do you use other usernames, you are a fucking hypocrite aswell.. Who are you meeting Friday night? All your former TAMB usernames?

It was someone else who called you Oracle first earlier.  Anyway isn't Oracle a compliment to someone's higher intelligence?

48 minutes ago, SamP said:

It was someone else who called you Oracle first earlier.  Anyway isn't Oracle a compliment to someone's higher intelligence?

Anyhoo.  Lets not name call anyone on here this year Ramy.  Banter is great and we can stick to it.  So stand on.

Back to the real fitba then...... Stenny have appointed Gary Naysmith as manager. Quite happy with that. Should be a safe pair of hands to get us out of the mire we are currently in. Moving up the table, and you never know, maybe getting in contention for 4th and a playoff place.

4 hours ago, SamP said:

Anyhoo.  Lets not name call anyone on here this year Ramy.  Banter is great and we can stick to it.  So stand on.

By the end of the month the two of you will be hurling abuse at other people and each other followed by another round of playing the victim. Round and Round we go

6 hours ago, SamP said:

I never thought Id say this about anyone, but you're a more boring twat than Ramy.

6 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Back to the real fitba then...... Stenny have appointed Gary Naysmith as manager. Quite happy with that. Should be a safe pair of hands to get us out of the mire we are currently in. Moving up the table, and you never know, maybe getting in contention for 4th and a playoff place.

Hmm, no sure about that. He took over Edinburgh City mid-season a couple of year ago and did well with James McDonaugh’s team. Just missed out on the play-offs. He then ripped apart that team and brought his own guys in and it was an utter shambles - 4-0 pumping at home to Albion Rovers and such like. He was emptied mid-season and Alan Maybury came in and made an immediate difference ending with them going up in the play-offs.

Fingers crossed he does a better job at Stenny……👍🏼

31 minutes ago, SamP said:

It's the name calling on here that..............  Oh sorry you are name calling again.  Sweet.

But you are not boring Kumnio.  You think up new names to call people so that is really interesting.  Kid.

2 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Hmm, no sure about that. He took over Edinburgh City mid-season a couple of year ago and did well with James McDonaugh’s team. Just missed out on the play-offs. He then ripped apart that team and brought his own guys in and it was an utter shambles - 4-0 pumping at home to Albion Rovers and such like. He was emptied mid-season and Alan Maybury came in and made an immediate difference ending with them going up in the play-offs.

Fingers crossed he does a better job at Stenny……👍🏼

Aye, we shall see. I know he has had ups and downs. Did OK with East Fife I am led to believe. Decent start with QOTS before it went a bit pear-shaped. From the Stenny point of view I can always remember his Edinburgh City teams being well organised and tough for us to play against. I hope he brings that to the talented but underperforming squad currently on the books at Ochilview. 

Edited by morrie21

On 12/31/2022 at 11:48 AM, Marky said:

Apart from the fact St. Mirren haven’t sold anyone to Forest Green YET, if a club like that can afford considerably bigger wages, how is that the fault of St. Mirren?

For what it’s worth, I think Erhahon will turn them down. I don’t think the wage increase would be sufficient to tempt him to a team that appear to be heading back to League Two. It would show an incredible lack of ambition on his part. 

Not saying it's their fault, all those things just a grim reminder how bad things are here after the excitement of the World Cup. 

On 1/5/2023 at 9:10 PM, mr mojo risin said:

Not saying it's their fault, all those things just a grim reminder how bad things are here after the excitement of the World Cup. 

Can’t imagine there’s too many folk on here doing like for like comparisons between the Scottish Premiership and the FIFA World Cup. 🤣

Oh and by the way, Erhahon knocked Forest Green back. Perhaps that will help lift your gloom. 👍

Beaton was fine against Celtic. My only gripe is he did not pick up on that new Canadian weird looking RB with his persistent fouling and foul throws.

I see the aforementioned seal clubber has been fully debriefed by the Celtic doyens. Didn't take him long to start greeting about Refs and VAR. Not bad after 1 game. He's no related to you is he Ramy?

3 hours ago, Mitre said:

Beaton was fine against Celtic. My only gripe is he did not pick up on that new Canadian weird looking RB with his persistent fouling and foul throws.

I see the aforementioned seal clubber has been fully debriefed by the Celtic doyens. Didn't take him long to start greeting about Refs and VAR. Not bad after 1 game. He's no related to you is he Ramy?

Even the good Scottish writers are fed up with the constant greeting about referees by the 'we are are the victims'.  You know now before any game they play they will pick out an incident where a decision goes against them and shout See See See.  Pathetic and they are the only supporters that do this.  Every team gets decisions that go against them and don't go on about it like conspiracy theory loonies of that side.

4 hours ago, Mitre said:

In the bbc article I read, Johnston wasn’t greeting, he was pretty rational in what he said.

On 1/5/2023 at 11:45 AM, vanderark14 said:

By the end of the month the two of you will be hurling abuse at other people and each other followed by another round of playing the victim. Round and Round we go

Never hurled abuse to anyone on here.  Stand on.

30 minutes ago, SamP said:

Never hurled abuse to anyone on here.  Stand on.

Under your old username you used to say this a lot and you are probably right. However you are a snake, you purposely come on here to wind people up and when they bite back you play the victim. You're the cunts cunt