Season 22/23 - Page 73 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, mr mojo risin said:

Tactics and performances at Annan, Tannadice, Ibrox, Rugby Park & Tynecastle were all individually close to sacking offences - collectively they must be. That and only having 2 centre half's (one who can't play in 4 games) in a top flight squad!!

There’s still half a transfer window to go I think they should stick with him. How many times have clubs sacked a manager without any clear plan and regretted it. Goodwin hasn’t been great but he deserves a bit more of a chance than this imo

ps a wee reminder before you all jump on me, ye finished 10th last season, fuckin 10th!

Edited by slasher

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have the two bigot brothers on here.  RA Cellic are Scottish Football to the pair of them.  All fairness to the one Rangers supporter on here now (rest have been HUNted off).  Problem is that the bigots will always win because of mass (no pun intended).  The pair of them don't actually hate Rangers.  They hate the rest of Scottish Football.

7 hours ago, SamP said:

Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have the two bigot brothers on here.  RA Cellic are Scottish Football to the pair of them.  All fairness to the one Rangers supporter on here now (rest have been HUNted off).  Problem is that the bigots will always win because of mass (no pun intended).  The pair of them don't actually hate Rangers.  They hate the rest of Scottish Football.

I've no idea whether or not you are a bigot, but by heavens you certainly are a tedious poster.

Could you please do the TA board a service by taking a long walk off of a short pier?

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

I've no idea whether or not you are a bigot, but by heavens you certainly are a tedious poster.

Could you please do the TA board a service by taking a long walk off of a short pier?

I’ve got the idiot on ignore so haven’t seen his ramblings for a while, he really is a shit stirring moron but he’s been that way for a long time under numerous other identities.

9 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Nice to be nice.

2 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Celtic take lead v Morton. Never a penalty in a million years, ball came off another defender and hits Ambrose who'd got his hands behind his back and not even looking at it. Nuts.

Could not agree more. Never a penalty. Same thing happened to Bernabeu, no intention, hands behind his back, no idea where the ball was, penalty. It is a ridiculous rule..

4 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Celtic take lead v Morton. Never a penalty in a million years, ball came off another defender and hits Ambrose who'd got his hands behind his back and not even looking at it. Nuts.

It's all a conspiracy you know.  Any RA Cellic supporter will tell you that.

2 minutes ago, SamP said:

It's all a conspiracy you know.  Any RA Cellic supporter will tell you that.

Can you not just reply to the topic of conversation without accusations all the time. Fuck me, all you do is try and start an argument, over and over. Why don't you just leave the board...

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Could not agree more. Never a penalty. Same thing happened to Bernabeu, no intention, hands behind his back, no idea where the ball was, penalty. It is a ridiculous rule..

Thanks Ramy. I'm hoping I'm not viewing through my Rangers coloured glasses but I would expect Celtic to beat Morton comfortably without the ref. making it easier for them. 

I can't remember whether VAR is, like England, to overturn clear and obvious refereeing errors because I can't see how that was. Just kills the game as a contest.

Edited by Hertsscot

9 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Thanks Ramy. I'm hoping I'm not viewing through my Rangers coloured glasses but I would expect Celtic to beat Morton comfortably without the ref. making it easier for them. 

I can't remember whether VAR is, like England, to overturn clear and obvious refereeing errors because I can't see how that was. Just kills the game as a contest.

Once again agree with your comments. That was a disgraceful penalty, and Morton were having a go before it happened. Just kills the game...

23 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

It is in use at the Premiership grounds. Ridiculous as you say. 

I genuinely thought there was no VAR until the semi-finals and final as then at least it would be the same with those three ties all taking place at Hampden.

Just seen the pen 😂😂😂

But even worse, they said in the radio at HT that it is optional to use today for Premiership teams. 

It seems cemtic are the only ones to take up the option as the others either cant afford to use it, or simply don’t trust it, Scottish football is a shambles. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can you not just reply to the topic of conversation without accusations all the time. Fuck me, all you do is try and start an argument, over and over. Why don't you just leave the board...

This was the biggest topic of conversation on here from you when you were ranting two weeks ago about VAR, the SFA, the Masons and MI5 all in a conspiracy against your beloved RA Cellic.  Now that the tables have turned it's not a topic to be discussed anymore by you.  Until next week when you get a corner kick against you.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well done the Morton support today at Parkhead. Disgraceful penalty decision like I said earlier. Just shows up the whole system is shite...

So not just a conspiracy against your club after all then?

11 hours ago, SamP said:

There is a thread in TA Specific about the book.