Season 22/23 - Page 76 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Please, please let it be Lenny...🙃

50eb46e1411be8a196ca49e0c9097dc3.jpeg

Thought u were working?  If the manager of the sewer works knows you are not getting on with the shovel you will be in trouble.  Get that shovel on the go kid.

Aberdeen are a fantastic club and the supporters need now to stand behind them (not in a sheep way lol).  I would honestly get Miller and Mcleish back.  They are not too old and would instil a bit of pride again.  The two of them must be raging just now.

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The form suggests otherwise

Just going out to speak at another Burns Supper.  I have never heard you speak anything positive on here.  At least Big Ramy supports his club through thick and thin.  You are no a happy wee chappy.  Stand on (and please don't report me).

29 minutes ago, slasher said:

Tavernier scored his 64th penalty for Rangers today.

Celtic have had 64 penalties in the last 15 years.

Rangers are refereed differently from everyone else.

The facts bear this out.

He's scored 49, and that includes Europe.  But hey, what are facts.  

Graham Spiers over the last few days has highlighted the problem with Scottish Football Journalism and why failure is so readily accepted in our game

34 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Graham Spiers over the last few days has highlighted the problem with Scottish Football Journalism and why failure is so readily accepted in our game

He's a twat, and always has been.  

1 hour ago, Debian said:

He's scored 49, and that includes Europe.  But hey, what are facts.  

By any metric you care to use Rangers are refereed differently.

When was the last time a Rangers player was sent off in domestic football?

When was the last time a Rangers player was sent off at Ibrox in domestic football?

When was the last time the opposition were awarded a penalty against Rangers?

When was the last time the opposition were awarded a penalty at Ibrox against Rangers?

Which other teams have been awarded 4 penalties in one match? The amount of cheap penalties awarded to Rangers is prolific.

I can’t remember if it’s you or one of the other huns on here who is involved with refereeing. If it is you, you will be aware of how many of them are Rangers fans. Rangers fans should not be refereeing Rangers games. It does not mean that they can’t referee Celtic games but they should absolutely not be refereeing their own team. That was a point conceded by a couple of Rangers fans on here previously. If it causes a problem for the derby game import one as several other countries do.

The fact that Scottish football continues to accept the status quo is incredible. Todays ref Collum didn’t officiate a Rangers game for months after giving a decision against them and the 8 point complaint that followed.

1 hour ago, Debian said:

He's a twat, and always has been.  

Why? Because he called out sectarian singing (by both sides)? Because he’s taken an open minded view of allegations of refereeing bias?

Not every journalist needs to be toeing the Ibrox party line. Fuck that!

4 hours ago, slasher said:

Tavernier scored his 64th penalty for Rangers today.

Celtic have had 64 penalties in the last 15 years.

Rangers are refereed differently from everyone else.

The facts bear this out.

Rangers and Celtic are refereed different from everyone else. 

17 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Morton penalty pish.

How many examples do you want?

If you can’t be bothered just say so.

I asked you to look at the facts.

Come back to me when you have or just be honest and say you dgaf, two cheeks, ugly sisters, bigot brothers blah, blah, fuckin blah!

Edited by slasher

14 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Who is he writing for these days.

I always enjoy his sensible column's.

Haven't heard of him since he left the Times.

43 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

The decision to send off Nicky Clark was probably, just about, correct. The decision not to send off Ryan Jack was scandalous and I’d love to hear Collum’s reasoning. 

Same as the dicision to not send off Sands against Ross County, seems to be a pattern there.

18 hours ago, slasher said:

By any metric you care to use Rangers are refereed differently.

When was the last time a Rangers player was sent off in domestic football?

When was the last time a Rangers player was sent off at Ibrox in domestic football?

When was the last time the opposition were awarded a penalty against Rangers?

When was the last time the opposition were awarded a penalty at Ibrox against Rangers?

Which other teams have been awarded 4 penalties in one match? The amount of cheap penalties awarded to Rangers is prolific.

I can’t remember if it’s you or one of the other huns on here who is involved with refereeing. If it is you, you will be aware of how many of them are Rangers fans. Rangers fans should not be refereeing Rangers games. It does not mean that they can’t referee Celtic games but they should absolutely not be refereeing their own team. That was a point conceded by a couple of Rangers fans on here previously. If it causes a problem for the derby game import one as several other countries do.

The fact that Scottish football continues to accept the status quo is incredible. Todays ref Collum didn’t officiate a Rangers game for months after giving a decision against them and the 8 point complaint that followed.

Why? Because he called out sectarian singing (by both sides)? Because he’s taken an open minded view of allegations of refereeing bias?

Not every journalist needs to be toeing the Ibrox party line. Fuck that!

Like we could always ask why the pro Rangers referees sent of Lundstram and Morelos at Hibs, and causing Rangers the game. 

In the game against St Mirren, the referee denied a blatant 5th penalty. Why would he do that?

I am very close to the South West Regions refereeing panel, yes, and what I do know is that the mix is 50/50.

You'd also think that when you consider yesterday's referee is a Celtic fan, why he'd want to do Rangers any favours.  

I'm not one to buy in to the whole paranoia of it, because in truth, the referees are actually just really shit at applying the rules consistently.  If I was, I could ask why James Brown wasn't sent off yesterday for his consistent fouling. 

Ya tin foil hat wearing tit

25 minutes ago, Debian said:

Like we could always ask why the pro Rangers referees sent of Lundstram and Morelos at Hibs, and causing Rangers the game. 

In the game against St Mirren, the referee denied a blatant 5th penalty. Why would he do that?

I am very close to the South West Regions refereeing panel, yes, and what I do know is that the mix is 50/50.

You'd also think that when you consider yesterday's referee is a Celtic fan, why he'd want to do Rangers any favours.  

I'm not one to buy in to the whole paranoia of it, because in truth, the referees are actually just really shit at applying the rules consistently.  If I was, I could ask why James Brown wasn't sent off yesterday for his consistent fouling. 

Ya tin foil hat wearing tit

Clearly you know fuck all Debbie.

Didnt answer any of the points raised and Collum is not a Celtic fan.

I won’t waste any more of your time or mine.