Season 22/23 - Page 68 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

29 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh, look who it is. So everyone else can comment on Celtic, but I'm supposed to keep quiet cuz wee Kumnio sais so !!  Fuck off ya twat.. It's a messageboard..

1. Who said you had to be quiet?
  2. Who said everyone else can comment?

You are an absolute fucking roaster, away and drink bleach you fucking bellend.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, kumnio said:
  1. Who said you had to be quiet?
  2. Who said everyone else can comment?

You are an absolute fucking roaster, away and drink bleach you fucking bellend.

I don't drink. You should try and control that temper wee man. It may get you in trouble one day.. 

15 minutes ago, SamP said:

Try and stop threatening people on here this year.  Big man.

This whole board is fucked because of cunts like you, i thought i would have a wee look n see peoples opinion on how todays semi final is going n nothing but cunts arguing about fuck all, its like a load of old fish wifes arguing about fuck all, well done guys this board is now well n truly fucked n i wont be looking on TAMB ever again n before the Aberdeen mafia start blaming Ramy n Sam they are the biggest cunts on here

Edited by jcs

4 minutes ago, jcs said:

This whole board is fucked because of cunts like you, i thought i would have a wee look n see peoples opinion on how todays semi final is going n nothing but cunts arguing about fuck all, its like a load of old fish wifes arguing about fuck all well done guys this board is now well ntruly fucked n i wont be looking on TAMB ever again 

Fair enough.  The board has had people arguing like fishwives since day one.  Still going though.  Why didn't you come on and give an opinion on the game?

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's not a threat you idiot. It's advice from someone who understands anger and frustration.. I'm trying to help the man...

An idiot.  That's the nicest thing I have been called on here!!!  Looks like an OF final.  BTW, I see you managed to switch the VAR off for a couple of minutes.  

Just now, SamP said:

Fair enough.  The board has had people arguing like fishwives since day one.  Still going though.  Why didn't you come on and give an opinion on the game?

who would i be giving my opinion too, a bunch of fannies, no thanks

Proud of the team and fans today. Gave it their all and one stupid mistake may well have cost us, but we had chances to put the game to bed before that happened and weren’t clinical enough to take them. 

Lump in my throat at the northern lights at the end. 

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just seen a video of Kent right hook. That is a defo red !! Hope Aberdeen pull this forward with the SFA. Dirty bastard should be suspended !!!

Kent is behind him, and manages to right hook him to the left of his face?

I'd love to see this video you have.  The floor is yours. 

Screenshot_20230115_214052_Twitter.jpg