Season 22/23 - Page 77 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

36 minutes ago, Debian said:

Like we could always ask why the pro Rangers referees sent of Lundstram and Morelos at Hibs, and causing Rangers the game. 

In the game against St Mirren, the referee denied a blatant 5th penalty. Why would he do that?

I am very close to the South West Regions refereeing panel, yes, and what I do know is that the mix is 50/50.

You'd also think that when you consider yesterday's referee is a Celtic fan, why he'd want to do Rangers any favours.  

I'm not one to buy in to the whole paranoia of it, because in truth, the referees are actually just really shit at applying the rules consistently.  If I was, I could ask why James Brown wasn't sent off yesterday for his consistent fouling. 

Ya tin foil hat wearing tit

FB_IMG_1672253150960.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Clearly you know fuck all Debbie.

Didnt answer any of the points raised and Collum is not a Celtic fan.

I won’t waste any more of your time or mine.

If I'd said Collum was an R.E teacher, you could have cried about that, however, knowing him from SFA conferences I know well he is a Celtic fan.

As for your other points, correct, I didn't because I don't have any evidence or facts to respond to most 

20 minutes ago, Debian said:

If I'd said Collum was an R.E teacher, you could have cried about that, however, knowing him from SFA conferences I know well he is a Celtic fan.

As for your other points, correct, I didn't because I don't have any evidence or facts to respond to most 

I wouldn’t have cried about it because it’s not accurate. William, as he likes to be called hasn’t been an RE teacher for about 10 years now. Stop bumping your gums about stuff you clearly haven’t a fuckin clue about Debbie.

Edited by slasher

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

I wouldn’t have cried about it because it’s not accurate. William, as he likes to be called hasn’t been an RE teacher for about 10 years now. Stop bumping your gums about stuff you clearly haven’t a fuckin clue about Debbie.

He's known as Billy by the guys he works with doing the School Inspections btw

9 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

The decision to send off Nicky Clark was probably, just about, correct. The decision not to send off Ryan Jack was scandalous and I’d love to hear Collum’s reasoning. 

Must admit first time I saw both challenges I thought Collum got it right, on second viewing I think he got both wrong. I can't understand why he didn't check the monitor for Jack's challenge. Our penalty was probably right under current laws of the game but the laws of the game are stupid. Tough one for Saints.

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Nice picture of your brother Mr Love .  Is he back on the gear?

Don't think he is Plebian.. He is a Detective Sergeant with the Ottawa Police force. Think his partner arrested your sister for solicitation a while back though while on assignment...

30 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Don't think he is Plebian.. He is a Detective Sergeant with the Ottawa Police force. Think his partner arrested your sister for solicitation a while back though while on assignment...

Could be worse, his sibling could have bought a wife instead.  

Edited by Debian

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back to football. Good result for Celtic today. I always worry playing United away. Nonidea why, but I do. These are the wee slip ups that can cost you the league, so quite happy with the result.. We Never Stop !!!

the league is over Ramy.  You could have afforded a slip up today.  I would surprised if the lead is not bigger by the end of the season.  Hearts could well beat rangers on Wednesday.

3 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Must admit first time I saw both challenges I thought Collum got it right, on second viewing I think he got both wrong. I can't understand why he didn't check the monitor for Jack's challenge. Our penalty was probably right under current laws of the game but the laws of the game are stupid. Tough one for Saints.

He did go to the monitor and didn’t change his original decision. Truly baffling. 

39 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Both challenges were reds in my opinion 

Correct.  I do find it quite funny the amount of people, including Mark Reynolds live on Sky earlier, moaning that St Johnstone didn't even get a penalty for the Ryan Jack challenge!!