Season 22/23 - Page 71 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Redz said:

3 days and still no sign of the currants posting a link to the McCrorie 'tackle'

Kinda says it all....

I can remember them all going nuts in the stand at the time but I think that’s just because it was right in front of them. It didn’t look that bad to me 🤷🏼‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Redz said:

......as was the Stewart one

Point being that if McCrorie's was that bad why is not everywhere too?

Are people saying it is bad?  I don't even recall noticing it (or the Barasic one) as particularly bad tackles while watching the game.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Same as the Barasic one then.....

The Barasic one doesn’t look great because he gets a bit high trying to hook his leg round the player to get to the ball.

Its nowhere near a red card tho imo

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

The Barasic one doesn’t look great because he gets a bit high trying to hook his leg round the player to get to the ball.

Its nowhere near a red card tho imo

I think as he's came in from the side rather than right through the back of him or front on it's not quite as sever as a red.  The only thing that could have made it a ref was the trailing foot coming through but even then I don't think it's enough.  As far as I can gather the McCrorie one is a pretty similar tackle so sounds like they were both dealt with correctly.

On 1/15/2023 at 5:54 PM, EddardStark said:

Thought we just about deserved it. 18 mins of added time plus 120 mins. Well done to both sides on a horrible pitch. Aberdeen are performing well below their potential in this league based on that performance. 

Still only raising their game against Rangers it would appear .........