Season 22/23 - Page 25 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, SamP said:

You tell him Ramy.  No way a Cellic player would ever cheat.  No way.  The Motherwell player who Hart bumped his head against should have had an automatic red.  But you know what these refs are like.  Stand tall.

So you have 3 usernames now !! SashP, Kumnio, and Rolling Hills !! Was I fuckin talkin tae you???

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you have 3 usernames now !! SashP, Kumnio, and Rolling Hills !! Was I fuckin talkin tae you???

You are now my friend.  Have a look at the Hart incident.  Mason refs as usual.  Surprised Hart got out of that one alive.  The way he was lying on the ground motionless was worrying.  I am Kumnio now as well!!  Stand tall son.

2 hours ago, SamP said:

You are now my friend.  Have a look at the Hart incident.  Mason refs as usual.  Surprised Hart got out of that one alive.  The way he was lying on the ground motionless was worrying.  I am Kumnio now as well!!  Stand tall son.

I am not your friend ya fuckin rocket !!! 

17 hours ago, slasher said:

I don’t really care about Lafferty, he’s not the first and he won’t be the last. Kilmarnock are bound by the same employment laws as everyone else so have no case to answer here so everyone can get off their high horse.

As regards the fitba, some might dismiss it , but I think we’ve hit a dip and it’s a wee bit of a concern.

Thank fuck someone else sees sense. 

9 hours ago, Kirk said:

9 hours ago, Kirk said:

Except its not what you originally said is it?

As I said above if lafferty used the N word or P word what would your reaction be?  He'd be gone and out of killie but anti Catholic bigotry is acceptable because as you said killie need him.

Going to use an analogy here but true story.  I was on a jury about 10 years ago.  Serious assault a young boy was charged with.  On the first day when we went back to the room we all thought him guilty.  But as the week went on his defence lawyer explained the circumstances and some of it was caught on CCTV.  Anyway, by the end of the week we were all agreed  that the boy was not guilty after hearing the circumstances of the case. There were two old duffers who would not change their mind but the boy got set free and rightly so.  Moral of my story is that you cannot judge right away and it was a lesson to me.  Lafferty is a daft man.  We all know that.  Killie have had to look at all circumstances and make a decision.  Like my jury case I now kind of agree with that.  No place for sectarianism in football.  But it happens all the time each and every week.  

Apologies Kumnio whoever you are.  And RH if he still looks in.  But the Oracle from North America has spoken and said I am all three.  Wonder who else he can make up!!!!  But he is the Oracle.  Wonder if he has ever figured it out that the funny tattoo on his handie is stupid.  He probably still hasn't worked that out yet.  Brilliant though and the new phrase on here, comedy gold.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

They didn’t fight over Michael Higdon. 

At the time he left Motherwell on a free, Rangers were not really financially in the position to sign Higdon though, were they ?

Celtic enquired about Connor Sammon (I think it was in case they couldn't sign someone else) at one point a long time ago. The Old Firm most certainly do look at these kind of players.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Goodwin given an 8 game ban with 2 suspended for calling Porteous a cheat 😂😂😂

Look forward to all managers to be treated the same, plenty have made similar comments with little or no punishment in the past

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Holy shit, that is incredible 🤣🤣

Scottish football, only entertaining off the field 

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I think he actually said that he was good at conning referees. Incredible that he gets 6 games for that and Lafferty gets nothing for calling someone a fenian bastard!

The SFA are a complete joke as a governing body!