Season 22/23 - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

If Scotland are playing (for example) Nigeria and I start throwing the term "nigger" about in the excitement of the game but then don't do it anywhere else is that acceptable?  A 90 minute bigot is still a bigot and till we get rid of this culture of it being acceptable as "you don't really mean it" we've got no chance of moving forward and removing or bigotry from our game.  You might not realise it, I know you won't agree but you ARE part of the problem.

And if, as you say, you are all about one's personal rights to express themselves then why are you getting your knickers in a knot about Kyle Lafferty?  Surely by your definition he's allowed the same rights you are?

Last time I checked, the Nigerians weren't marching with King Billy at the battle of the Boyne.👀

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Last time I checked, the Nigerians weren't marching with King Billy at the battle of the Boyne.👀

Way to deliberately miss the point. 

I’ll try and word it on a way where you can’t dodge the answer. Is 90 minute racism acceptable on the same way you say 90 minute bigotry is? If not can you explain what the difference is? 

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Way to deliberately miss the point. 

I’ll try and word it on a way where you can’t dodge the answer. Is 90 minute racism acceptable on the same way you say 90 minute bigotry is? If not can you explain what the difference is? 

Ok. Let me try this. I am NOT a bigot. My best man at my wedding is from Kilmarnock, he is Killie daft, he is a protestant. My best mate, who is a Celtic man, is also a protestant. I love them both dearly. I will invent a new catchy new term for you..  I am a "football bigot".. I hate the sevco, can't fuckin stand them.. That ok? We all agree now FB? Or are you still banging your keyboard..

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok. Let me try this. I am NOT a bigot. My best man at my wedding is from Kilmarnock, he is Killie daft, he is a protestant. My best mate, who is a Celtic man, is also a protestant. I love them both dearly. I will invent a new catchy new term for you..  I am a "football bigot".. I hate the sevco, can't fuckin stand them.. That ok? We all agree now FB? Or are you still banging your keyboard..

So you’re a bigot. Glad we’ve agreed on that. 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, and stops you banging that keyboard of yours.. Sure, call me a bigot. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪

I’m banging nothing (sadly). You’re calling yourself a bigot, I’m just agreeing with you! 

Comedy Platinum.  The great thing is that he doesn't even realise.  Now he has admitted he is a bigot he should just settle in.  The amount of bigots I have heard over the years that say they can't be a bigot because one of their pals is a proddie/catholic.  That is when you know for sure.  But he won't even get that.

10 minutes ago, SamP said:

Comedy Platinum.  The great thing is that he doesn't even realise.  Now he has admitted he is a bigot he should just settle in.  The amount of bigots I have heard over the years that say they can't be a bigot because one of their pals is a proddie/catholic.  That is when you know for sure.  But he won't even get that.

Stand on kid. Glenlivet Forever !!!

You are a card Ramy. Get back on the drink.  That might help.  U don't realise you are a laughing stock on here.  But every village needs an idiot I suppose.  I don't know if you were on FB with RH.  But you to slate someone for bigotry on social media is laughable if not sad.  Tears of a clown etc.  Did you get a wee plaster for your hand?  I don't see you putting up pics of it anymore seeing as it must be the stupidest thing in the lifetime of the TAMB.  And a proud man you were until you got laughed off stage with it lol.  Got me laughing again see.............

8 minutes ago, SamP said:

You are a card Ramy. Get back on the drink.  That might help.  U don't realise you are a laughing stock on here.  But every village needs an idiot I suppose.  I don't know if you were on FB with RH.  But you to slate someone for bigotry on social media is laughable if not sad.  Tears of a clown etc.  Did you get a wee plaster for your hand?  I don't see you putting up pics of it anymore seeing as it must be the stupidest thing in the lifetime of the TAMB.  And a proud man you were until you got laughed off stage with it lol.  Got me laughing again see.............

You keep fishing Davey...🖕

Anyway, back to the fitba. 

Utd finally relented and gave us the shed for next week, as well as most of the Jerry Kerr/Fair Play. 

About 500 tickets left after 90 minutes of sales, should be a great Saturday night out, loons first experience of the shed, my favourite stand in Scottish football. 

Edited by dandydunn

So the TV deal is going ahead.

I've lost all respect for aberdeen after the way they tried to justify it. It may be more per game compared to other leagues of comparable size but its less money overall. The other countries also show every game live giving every team exposure.

Then you have sky itself, their coverage is beyond shite. Kris Boyd seems to be their go to jock nowdays........a thick rangers cheerleader. 

Well done SPFL, if Scottish fans want to watch all three domestic competitions they have to subscribe to channels, one of which sees the SPFL as beneath the WSL. 🤣

Take a bow Doncaster and Co