Season 22/23 - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Watching on IPTV. The killie commentator is extremely boring 🤣

It's probably the Red TV stream it's pulling in. Their commentry is truly awful, was just talking about that with my Sister-in-laws boyfriend 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, SamP said:

The Rangers fans wiil be hoping you are correct Kirk.

Rangers should certainly try and have a go at them, they're not the team they were a couple of seasons ago. Obviously still very good but I don't think teams down south fear them the same way now 

3 hours ago, Kirk said:

It's probably the Red TV stream it's pulling in. Their commentry is truly awful, was just talking about that with my Sister-in-laws boyfriend 

It wasn't, RedTV had Barron as the co-commentator alongside Rob (The Jinx) MacLean 

I'll be surprised if that (one) Killie guy makes it through the night

Edited by Redz

12 minutes ago, Redz said:

It wasn't, RedTV had Barron as the co-commentator alongside Rob (The Jinx) MacLean 

I'll be surprised if that (one) Killie guy makes it through the night

Ahh fair enough, I had red TV and it was shite too 😂

16 hours ago, Kirk said:

As a Killie fan we need him playing, and they probably can't afford to pay him off and quite honestly I don't care what he does or says in his own time.

It goes on at Ibrox and Parkhead every week and nothing is done. The faux outrage that a player has been caught saying it is mad. 

We all know who and what Kyle Lafferty is. He's not the first and won't be the last in Scottish football.

It doesn't make it right and I'm not condoneing it, but there are much worse things going on in the world.

Get a grip of yourself.

Unacceptable behaviour is unacceptable behaviour. 

Lafferty's behaviour isn't acceptable. 

It isn't 1690 anymore. Despite what those who justify the Tribute Act may say.

Edited by Barney Rubble

42 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Get a grip of yourself.

Unacceptable behaviour is unacceptable behaviour. 

Lafferty's behaviour isn't acceptable. 

It isn't 1690 anymore. Despite what those who justify the Tribute Act may say.

You are wrong there Barney.  In thousands of peoples mind it is still 1690.  All over Scotland and NI.  The other half it is 1916.  These people will never let go of the past.  And will never change in our lifetimes unfortunately.  Maybe I am just as bad.  My subject is Scottish history from 500 till 1124 at Glasgow University.  So maybe I am stuck in the past as well?  I just like to learn about the history of my country.  I would have hated to have been brought up in NI.

9 minutes ago, SamP said:

You are wrong there Barney.  In thousands of peoples mind it is still 1690.  All over Scotland and NI.  The other half it is 1916.  These people will never let go of the past.  And will never change in our lifetimes unfortunately.  Maybe I am just as bad.  My subject is Scottish history from 500 till 1124 at Glasgow University.  So maybe I am stuck in the past as well?  I just like to learn about the history of my country.  I would have hated to have been brought up in NI.

Aah thanks for the clarification SamP.

BR from 2022.

I don’t really care about Lafferty, he’s not the first and he won’t be the last. Kilmarnock are bound by the same employment laws as everyone else so have no case to answer here so everyone can get off their high horse.

As regards the fitba, some might dismiss it , but I think we’ve hit a dip and it’s a wee bit of a concern.

8 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Aah thanks for the clarification SamP.

BR from 2022.

The best thing to do is ignore him so he dissapears like last time.

You are 100% right about lafferty. The attitude of some on here surprises me. There should be a zero tolerance to sectarianism. If lafferty had called a black person the N word or someone of Pakistani heritage the P word........does anyone think Lafferty would still be in a job? 

3 hours ago, slasher said:

I don’t really care about Lafferty, he’s not the first and he won’t be the last. Kilmarnock are bound by the same employment laws as everyone else so have no case to answer here so everyone can get off their high horse.

As regards the fitba, some might dismiss it , but I think we’ve hit a dip and it’s a wee bit of a concern.

Watching sportscene now, thats a cracking own goal🤣

It might be a slight dip, I said it a few weeks back I wasn't sure celtic could keep playing at such a high tempo all the time. Fatigue will hit, especially in the CL

Celtic will still win the league before the last old firm match IMO

Lafferty is clearly in the wrong. However this recent trend of opposition fans tricking players in to getting a picture or video only to then goad them giving it an “Up the Celts” or “No Surrender” is a wankers game. We’ve got this boy doing it with Lafferty and there was a Rangers fan doing it to Scott Brown not that long ago. How about when you see an opposition player out and about you just leave him to his night out instead of being a tit and trying to get likes on instagram. 

7 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Lafferty is clearly in the wrong. However this recent trend of opposition fans tricking players in to getting a picture or video only to then goad them giving it an “Up the Celts” or “No Surrender” is a wankers game. We’ve got this boy doing it with Lafferty and there was a Rangers fan doing it to Scott Brown not that long ago. How about when you see an opposition player out and about you just leave him to his night out instead of being a tit and trying to get likes on instagram. 

Was thinking the same thing this morning.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear. Comedy gold at its finest !!!

You tell him Ramy.  No way a Cellic player would ever cheat.  No way.  The Motherwell player who Hart bumped his head against should have had an automatic red.  But you know what these refs are like.  Stand tall.