Season 22/23 - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wow !!!! "Kyle, we know you just called a young Celtic fan a fenian bastard, but that's ok, we need you on the pitch today". That really sais it all. Let's just sweep it under the carpet !!!  Pathetic reply Kirk... 

🤷‍♂️ They can't sack him, might aswell play him. If it was on the park it would have been fine though? Mr 90 min bigot? Turn it up

58 minutes ago, dan cake said:

I never said he wasn’t, you sound a right charmer 👋 

I'm lovely, just being realistic to these situations. Not a peep about Goodwillie for years until he got a move he deserved. His career has been dragged down by something that has never been proved. 

3 minutes ago, Kirk said:

🤷‍♂️ They can't sack him, might aswell play him. If it was on the park it would have been fine though? Mr 90 min bigot? Turn it up

You are part of the problem.if you think this is acceptable behavior. Kyle Lafferty is a professional footballer, paid good wages, supposed to be a role model. A young fan wants a picture in a nightclub, and he calls the young Celtic fan a Fenian Bastard. That's ok in your eyes... Ok then.. You have let this board down, and your club.....

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are part of the problem.if you think this is acceptable behavior. Kyle Lafferty is a professional footballer, paid good wages, supposed to be a role model. A young fan wants a picture in a nightclub, and he calls the young Celtic fan a Fenian Bastard. That's ok in your eyes... Ok then.. You have let this board down, and your club.....

Never said it's acceptable, said there have been worse things going on every week.

I said I'd play him if they aren't going to get rid of him, paying him so may aswell use him as we are struggling.

And as I asked would it have been ok at the stadium or on the pitch since you enjoy the 90 mins bigotry?

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sevco 1 up, but the diet huns having a go at them.. Ref bottling it already..

Aye.  Must be a mason ref as usual oracle.  Always the victim and need to blame somebody.  Never mind Rangers have been fantastic though.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can you explain why you have multiple accounts?

Ah.  Answering a question with a question.  I wouldn't know where to start with multiple accounts and as I have said before if I was RH I would still be using that.  Kid 

15 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I’m not sure if you have access to twitter but I’ll help you assess if it was a red  

That's terrible. I did not see the match, as I turned it off at 2-0 and took Wallace for a run. Defo a foul any day of the week..