Season 22/23 - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Or you could just let folk know who you really are and stop the shite patter ya fuckin tramp !!

In primary school we used to have kids that always called people names when they struggled with brains as well.  I have only been here a few days and feel I am in good company.  Anyone else on here who ties you up in knots gets called names.  I don't know what you do for a living but obviously not paid from the neck up.  It's been a blast watching you and the other people you call trolls on here.  Wanted to experience it for myself.  Go and call me something else before bed.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, SamP said:

In primary school we used to have kids that always called people names when they struggled with brains as well.  I have only been here a few days and feel I am in good company.  Anyone else on here who ties you up in knots gets called names.  I don't know what you do for a living but obviously not paid from the neck up.  It's been a blast watching you and the other people you call trolls on here.  Wanted to experience it for myself.  Go and call me something else before bed.

Goodnight Kid.. Stand on !!🖕

16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Kyle Lafferty should be dropped by Killie. Disgusting behavior. I watched the video, it makes me sick these footballers who are supposed to be role models, professionals, highly paid, to resort to bigoted sectarian behavior to a young man just wanting a photo. This needs dealt with severely.. Calling a young man a "fenian", fuckin scumbag !!!

🎣

On 9/25/2022 at 4:54 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Kyle Lafferty should be dropped by Killie. Disgusting behavior. I watched the video, it makes me sick these footballers who are supposed to be role models, professionals, highly paid, to resort to bigoted sectarian behavior to a young man just wanting a photo. This needs dealt with severely.. Calling a young man a "fenian", fuckin scumbag !!!

And yet Celtic fans have a big banner calling themselves Fenians 😂🤷‍♂️

Sad news on FB this morning.  Ted Christopher had a gig/event last night in Poland.  I know that these things take a helluva time and planning.  Anyway, he said today he has never seen so much violence between TA fans.  To with club rivalries seemingly.  One member said his wee boy was punched in face.  Sad movies.  Ted didn't say which clubs they were.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

And? Jews call themselves Jews - good luck calling one a Jewsish Bastard in public.

Depressing seeing folk trying to shift the blame here. 

You can't say oh look at us Fenian army then be offended when you get called a Fenian. Just daft 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Your forgot the ramy rules, bigotry during the game is absolutely fine. 

That's an interesting comment. Yes, I do say things I would not normally say during a Celtic vs sevco match, things I would not say in a pub, or Tesco, it's the adrenalin, the excitement, the passion of the rivalry that brings this out. Does not make me a bigot. My sevco mates over here admit to the same behavior during this 90 minutes. Then it's forgotten. Does that make me a bigot??? Getting caught up in the rivalry, the atmosphere? Honest answer. It will not bother me, I am all about one's personal right to express themselves.. Cheers...

28 minutes ago, Kirk said:

You can't say oh look at us Fenian army then be offended when you get called a Fenian. Just daft 

I agree with SH. There is a difference between an Irish Catholic describing themselves as a Fenian, and a fuckin known bigot, calling a football fan, who supports Celtic a "fenian bastard" in a passive aggresive manor.. It's not acceptable, period !!!

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I agree with SH. There is a difference between an Irish Catholic describing themselves as a Fenian, and a fuckin known bigot, calling a football fan, who supports Celtic a "fenian bastard" in a passive aggresive manor.. It's not acceptable, period !!!

Shite, you can't have it both ways

11 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Shite, you can't have it both ways

So you can abuse anyone based on a religion or colour, as long as a small group of fans refer to themselves by that name? Some Spurs fans call themselves Yid Army - is that okay now for others to call all Spurs fans Yid cunts? Gay folk attend Gay pride, are we saying you can call all gay people gay bastards?

Edited by Squirrelhumper

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

So you can abuse anyone based on a religion or colour, as long as a small group of fans refer to themselves by that name? Some Spurs fans call themselves Yid Army - is that okay now for others to call all Spurs fans Yid cunts? Gay folk attend Gay pride, are we saying you can call all gay people gay bastards?

👍

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's an interesting comment. Yes, I do say things I would not normally say during a Celtic vs sevco match, things I would not say in a pub, or Tesco, it's the adrenalin, the excitement, the passion of the rivalry that brings this out. Does not make me a bigot. My sevco mates over here admit to the same behavior during this 90 minutes. Then it's forgotten. Does that make me a bigot??? Getting caught up in the rivalry, the atmosphere? Honest answer. It will not bother me, I am all about one's personal right to express themselves.. Cheers...

If Scotland are playing (for example) Nigeria and I start throwing the term "nigger" about in the excitement of the game but then don't do it anywhere else is that acceptable?  A 90 minute bigot is still a bigot and till we get rid of this culture of it being acceptable as "you don't really mean it" we've got no chance of moving forward and removing or bigotry from our game.  You might not realise it, I know you won't agree but you ARE part of the problem.

And if, as you say, you are all about one's personal rights to express themselves then why are you getting your knickers in a knot about Kyle Lafferty?  Surely by your definition he's allowed the same rights you are?

10 minutes ago, SamP said:

There is no difference between a so called 90 minute bigot and a bigot.

Wrong... So every single person who has ever attended a Scotland match at Hampden, or Wmbley, and has called the English supporters "bastards" in that 90 minutes of passion and atmosphere, is a bigot.. Ok then.. Glad that's cleared up...

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not what I'm saying but never mind. 

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

If Scotland are playing (for example) Nigeria and I start throwing the term "nigger" about in the excitement of the game but then don't do it anywhere else is that acceptable?  A 90 minute bigot is still a bigot and till we get rid of this culture of it being acceptable as "you don't really mean it" we've got no chance of moving forward and removing or bigotry from our game.  You might not realise it, I know you won't agree but you ARE part of the problem.

And if, as you say, you are all about one's personal rights to express themselves then why are you getting your knickers in a knot about Kyle Lafferty?  Surely by your definition he's allowed the same rights you are?

Oh ffs😳