Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 93 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Dykes two goals. 

2 great goals second was very well taken 

I really like his work ethic on the third for qpr - clears the header at the front post then sprints (some impressive pace) to get into the box for the third  nice to see him in some good form which the playoffs coming up 

1 hour ago, borojock said:

2 great goals second was very well taken 

I really like his work ethic on the third for qpr - clears the header at the front post then sprints (some impressive pace) to get into the box for the third  nice to see him in some good form which the playoffs coming up 

Yep. That was a brilliant defensive header. Then the sprint the length of the pitch! Impressive.

On 1/18/2022 at 11:49 AM, Diamond Scot said:

Hibs. I left shortly around 16 though as all the travelling, training and to be honest professionalism was taking the enjoyment out of football for me. I knew I wouldnt be as good as the top players and felt I was missing out on too much. Most of the guys I knew stayed on until they were released a couple of years later so I always thought I made the right decision.

Heard a similar story but the team involved was Clyde. You didn't happen to work for Asda by any chance?! 

great to see Jack back i think he gives us something else hes more of a natural Defensive Central Mid player who can add a certain level of steel and protection for us which i dont think is as natural for Gilmour, McTom or McGregor 

Rangers have 10 games before the Ukraine game hopefully if can get a good run of games and get match fitness, form and confidence back would have him in the squad and will be valuable asset 

1 hour ago, shaggycoo said:

Heard a similar story but the team involved was Clyde. You didn't happen to work for Asda by any chance?! 

Not me im afraid. Never worked in a supermarket. I was a waiter in my youth to make some pennies. Simplier times.

17 minutes ago, bigfingers said:

Doesn’t work defensively. We need either Jack or McGregor imo. 

Agreed. 

The midfield will be Gilmour, McGinn and McGregor for the play offs barring injuries. 

I thought McGregor was immense last night, as was Taylor. 

Jack was Rangers best player and he'll defo be in the squad i think if fit.