Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 95 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, mcguffin said:

Two tough Everton games coming up in the next week. Seamus Coleman played the full 90 mins yesterday with Nathan Patterson on the bench.  Depending on how those games progress, I have a hunch Patterson will see some minutes on the pitch in one of those games. (Fingers crossed.)

Everton have Borhamwood from the Conference at home in the next round of the cup, surely he'll get some minutes then. Surely....😕

Patterson will start at right back. There were time when Hutton wasn't playing for his club every week but he started because there was a lack of options.

Patron starts before odonnell for me and I think Clarke will start him

Armstrong has had a tough season with Injuries but he has been making appearances from the bench, he also started against man City two weeks ago 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Patterson will start at right back. There were time when Hutton wasn't playing for his club every week but he started because there was a lack of options.

Armstrong has had a tough season with Injuries but he has been making appearances from the bench, he also started against man City two weeks ago 

Definitely Patterson will start. Wouldn’t surprise me if Ralston took O’Donnells place as sub right back. Same way Gallagher was phased out. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

True, but Hutton was an experience pro by that point, as opposed to a 20-year-old still learning his trade. 

18 minutes ago, scotlad said:

True, but Hutton was an experience pro by that point, as opposed to a 20-year-old still learning his trade. 

Paterson is better than any of our other right backs, even when he wasn't playing regularly for Rangers he never let scotland down. Therefore I believe he should and will play

Ralston is in with a shout I guess since Celtic are the form team and now top of the tree BUT he is new to the scotland setup and thats why I think Clarke will go with Paterson

19 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Rangers u19s facing Sevilla u19s tomorrow on BT Sports 1 at 3pm. Should be a great test for the young lads.

I think only 2/3 are non Scots in the rangers team, so plenty of young players to check out.

The team McClelland, Lindsay and McCausland are the non Scots.

Lowry and King drop down for the game. Devine and Fraser at fullback are well thought of. McKinnon is having a good season and keep an eye out for Wilson if he comes on.

On 2/7/2022 at 7:36 AM, vanderark14 said:

Patterson will defo start.

On 2/7/2022 at 10:19 AM, vanderark14 said:

Paterson is better than any of our other right backs, even when he wasn't playing regularly for Rangers he never let scotland down. Therefore I believe he should and will play

Ralston is in with a shout I guess since Celtic are the form team and now top of the tree BUT he is new to the scotland setup and thats why I think Clarke will go with Paterson

Ralston is mostly a sub too this weather. 

41 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Lowry and King drop down for the game. Devine and Fraser at fullback are well thought of. McKinnon is having a good season and keep an eye out for Wilson if he comes on.

👍

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Recording this for a watch after work. Robbie Ure scores a lot at that level, tall striker and a bit of a poacher, some potential there too? 

1 hour ago, er yir macaroon said:

The pitch is an embarrassment and ruining it as a spectacle. I’m not sure how Rangers expect their B team players to develop on a surface like that.

Ure, Lowry and McClelland have been impressive. 

It's the only stadium we got permission to use. Firhill was a no and somewhere else the same.

Really need to upgrade the training centre for ad boards and what ever else is required for the lowland League.

53 minutes ago, mcguffin said:

Patterson on the bench for Everton vs Newcastle. (Maybe not a bad game to be on the bench for?: tackles flying in 😦. Ryan Fraser already taken a sore one,  but seems to be back on his feet).

and now Fraser's scored! (Classic poacher's goal.)