The news thread - Page 115 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, dan cake said:

Iv got one of her Pea coats hanging in my wardrobe which cost £600, ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated as her pal once said

Someone else Lydon was vile about in autobiography. Accused her of stealing his ideas for clothes! 😂

3 hours ago, aaid said:

I have to admit, I’d never heard of the Andrew Tate guy before this week but the whole thing has been comedy gold.

Me neither and now I wish I hadn't. Quite the charmer, isn't he?

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

i would abolish the unions altogether.  No need for them.  If you find an employers terms unreasonable, find a job somewhere else or start your own company where you can dictate the terms.

Nice fairytale!
I am not a huge fan of a lot of what unions do and say, but in this rampant rich get richer world the unions (I hope) will become more relevant. They need to be hugely modernised and be better at putting across their message to the Malcolm’s, but the reality is that there is only power if people stick together for each others benefit….. big business will be ok whatever happens.