Serbia v Scotland - Match thread - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Serbia v Scotland - Match thread

vanderark14

Just now, TDYER63 said:

Away with your negativity , this is a positive thread. At least until a ball is kicked. 

I'm just trying pretend that I'm in the pub before the game having a we bit of banter. Ramy and RH would approve. They are probably blootered already

Horrific day at work, muppets all over the place who got some very special pieces of anger thrown at them for being incompetent, just seemed to make the day longer and longer. 

Home now, Mexico 86 top on, wife away to work, Dad and brother in their way over, a cat that has the potential to be booted chilling on the arm of the chair, kids looking at me like I’m mad, dog upstairs with the oldest daughter because he gets a scare when we score, youngest waiting patiently to see Scotland qualify for a tournament for the first time in his life. 

LETS DO THIS 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

23 minutes ago, gkm_vancouver said:

Loving the Radio Scotland commentary team of Doddsy,  Willie Miller,  Tom English and Craig Levein. '22 years of failure has to stop,  make it stop Steve,  make it stop,...! 😀😀

€10m for the winner tonight says  Tom.