Season 19/20 - Page 199 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

59 minutes ago, Debian said:

SPFLs move.  Evidence is good to go

Evidence of what? A fuckin clue would be good 🙄

Also, why would a whistle-blower go to the Rangers and not the media or the polis 🤣

Edited by slasher

16 hours ago, macy37 said:

Surely it’s only fair this happens, aye Rolling Hill? It seems totally relevant to me so I’m sure you along with the rest of the world will agree this should happen in the interests of equality.

I don't mind listening  to both sides point of view Macy. But there are some minds you cannot change.

25 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't mind listening  to both sides point of view Macy. But there are some minds you cannot change.

It shouldn’t be about that, it’s got to be about what’s best for the game. Sadly that doesn’t happen and it’s not just the Glasgow clubs that are guilty. 

Two things,

If rangers are so sure and have so much evidence, just get it out and show us, stop faffing about. 

Made the mistake of going to Follow Follow to see what they were saying there, basically nothing but all frothing about it. Then read the thread about Celtic being Paedos and they are frothing there too with not much actual evidence or Info, again a lot of "this person has information" but nothing. 

Had to stop to go to work, may kill some hours of boredom there later

10 hours ago, Debian said:

Give it up then. Why do they need to wait on the spfl. If they are so great and mighty just go for it. Expose whatever it is

10 hours ago, Debian said:

So Rangers will divulge the evidence well in advance of the meeting, Friday I think? This is starting to become like the release of a new blockbuster movie or a Netflix box set, just hope it lives up to the hype. 

57 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Two things,

If rangers are so sure and have so much evidence, just get it out and show us, stop faffing about. 

Made the mistake of going to Follow Follow to see what they were saying there, basically nothing but all frothing about it. Then read the thread about Celtic being Paedos and they are frothing there too with not much actual evidence or Info, again a lot of "this person has information" but nothing. 

Had to stop to go to work, may kill some hours of boredom there later

I know lockdown is a bit of a bind but there must be something better you can do with your time!

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I know lockdown is a bit of a bind but there must be something better you can do with your time!

Haha very true, I am actually working but was waiting on orders coming in earlier.

Its pretty extreme over there 

Just listening to Sportsound podcast and Elgin Chairmen talks about this reconstruction and says he can’t understand why it’s on the table as he thinks many clubs won’t even survive to take place in any new season/set up.

He also says we all know why it’s all of a sudden magically now on the table.......nail hit firmly on the heed. 

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I think we might see the top 24 or so clubs breaking away. Don’t see the top flight clubs in particular being happy about being dictated to by the likes of Stenny, Annan and Edinburgh City.

Again?

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

I think we might see the top 24 or so clubs breaking away. Don’t see the top flight clubs in particular being happy about being dictated to by the likes of Stenny, Annan and Edinburgh City.

All part of the same game though. It could be said that why should the Huns have more of a say than Stenhousemuir, one formed in 1884 and the other 8 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

It seems as though the narrative is changing. The latest is aimed at ensuring any club that has to go into administration doesn't suffer a points deduction 🤔

Dunno if Alex Rae talking shite on SSB constitutes a "narrative" quite yet. 

We'll see what the rest of the blinkered pundits come up with though... I wouldn't be surprised if you're correct. 

30 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Dunno if Alex Rae talking shite on SSB constitutes a "narrative" quite yet. 

We'll see what the rest of the blinkered pundits come up with though... I wouldn't be surprised if you're correct. 

Haha, welcome back! 👍

So the lower league clubs have said they would only agree to 14-14-14 if reconstruction is to happen. That mean an 11-1 vote required in the top division. 

To save hearts because lets be honest, this is about saving hearts or in rangers case its about stopping 10 in a row at all costs but reconstruction wont do that. Hearts will need 10 teams on side. I guess we can rule out hibs, can anyone see hearts convincing another 9 clubs to accept less money? 

If 14 clubs means more relegation spots then i cant see hamilton or st mirren being in favour because theres an increased risk to relegation.

Amendments to the rules regarding administration shouldnt be made if there is only 1 club in danger of admin, there would need to be several clubs in danger for this to even be considered. 

Oh i forgot. Alex Rae 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by vanderark14

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit the fuck goan on here??? Celtic been crowned Championees yet?? Whits the hold up???🤘🤘

I don't see why they'd call it so early if there's a chance to play the remaining games at some point.

Wouldn't feel like a proper victory either tbh. Although it's obviously a better option than null and voiding a season that's nearly finished

23 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Why would Hibs want Hearts to go down? It’s each other’s biggest games of the season. They might get a wee laugh out it initially but over a season the derbies would be greatly missed. 

Can you see Hibs fans being happy to save hearts?