Season 19/20 - Page 203 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No, I am happy as I said this was happening and another poster said I was incorrect,  so this decision makes me smarter than him. Fairbairn..🤣🤣😉

If you can show me where I said they wouldn't award the league title in France I'll swim the shark infested waters to Canada and buy you a pint of Labbats!! :ok:

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

If you can show me where I said they wouldn't award the league title in France I'll swim the shark infested waters to Canada and buy you a pint of Labbats!! :ok:

It's in this thread somewhere, I find it pal. Fyi, dont swim the shark infested waters during  mating season, trust me on that one.🥺

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's in this thread somewhere, I find it pal. Fyi, dont swim the shark infested waters during  mating season, trust me on that one.🥺

I'll save you the trouble, you won't find it.  Cheers for the tip though, I'll put my water wings away for now!

Huns been making a roaring cunt of themselves on social media all day believing a fake invoice from Dominic Kean to Dundee fc was all part of the fenian conspiracy

Might not get to see them lose to Hearts and Hamilton during lockdown but at least they still provide multiple chances to ridicule them

4 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Huns been making a roaring cunt of themselves on social media all day believing a fake invoice from Dominic Kean to Dundee fc was all part of the fenian conspiracy

Might not get to see them lose to Hearts and Hamilton during lockdown but at least they still provide multiple chances to ridicule them

Is this their supposed ‘evidence’?

39 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Think this was made on a Celtic board yesterday, and circulated today. Might have got some traction if the dude who made it hadn't already posted about making it.

Some traction? The internet was jam packed with huns all day posting "boom, headshot" and "lets go nuclear on them with this bears" ffs. Even that daft Jamie Bryson tweeted it.

The guy who created it only posted that it was him around 6pm after the FF thread had reached 20 pages so don't give us your usual shite and denial about the huns being utter fucking clowns.

The best part was that one or two of them pointed out the company number didn't belong to Dundee, yet they were completely ignored by the baying mob shouting about a Vatican conspiracy 

36 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Some traction? The internet was jam packed with huns all day posting "boom, headshot" and "lets go nuclear on them with this bears" ffs. Even that daft Jamie Bryson tweeted it.

The guy who created it only posted that it was him around 6pm after the FF thread had reached 20 pages so don't give us your usual shite and denial about the huns being utter fucking clowns.

The best part was that one or two of them pointed out the company number didn't belong to Dundee, yet they were completely ignored by the baying mob shouting about a Vatican conspiracy 

This whole twisted pile of shite has been unravelling by the hour. Stand by for silence from the huns and their fanboys. 

7 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Even the sash bash king donald findlay is questioning the evidence.

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

1030pm at night here in Ottawa. This pretty much sais it all. Night troops..🙂💤💤

FB_IMG_1588295046178.jpg

This is exactly why they are screaming corruption, it gets the staunch onside and makes them think the SFA and SPFL are against them. Deflect deflect deflect

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

This is exactly why they are screaming corruption, it gets the staunch onside and makes them think the SFA and SPFL are against them. Deflect deflect deflect

Spot on. I don't think anyone is really buying this whole "for the good of the game" act