Season 19/20 - Page 106 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Look like Adidas Hamburg. They come in a variety of colours. Horrific trainers. I am ignoring the point where you call them sneaks. Or maybe typing that means I didn't!

I deliberately called them sneaks because it annoys the fuck out of folk like DD who has a trainer obsession. 😂

Edited by WCTA

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That's the 3 pairs I've got, I actually prefer them to Gazelle's.

Kinda went off Adidas a wee bit though, last 4 or 5 pairs I've bought have been Nike.

Nice staunch collection of trainers there.....:wink2:

Edited by Fairbairn

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Nice staunch collection of trainers there.....:wink2:

Needs a nice orange pair to complete the set :)

I've gone to New Balance for trainers now.  Got a pair of 770s a couple of years back and they're still going strong after wearing them pretty much every day.  Just ordered some 574 to replace them as the soles on my current ones are no good if it's slippy out.

Edited by in5omniac

9 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Peak Celtic da attire 😁

There’s nothing more Dundonian than the black and white Samba. Paired with manky stonewashed jeans, a Harrington jacket and an unkempt mouser.

Kumnio was stoating aboot Kazakhstan wae them on wae his kilt. What a riddy. 

Edited by WCTA

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Grown men discussing trainers. Tragic stuff. Next it’ll be what should the new Scotland strip look like to accommodate their fat kite’s. 

Grown men just fucking around having a laugh instead of spending the entire time just throwing cunt at everyone like the ned that you are.

36 minutes ago, WCTA said:

There’s nothing more Dundonian than the black and white Samba. Paired with manky stonewashed jeans, a Harrington jacket and an unkempt mouser.

Kumnio was stoating aboot Kazakhstan wae them on wae his kilt. What a riddy. 

I have never owned any o that shite ya yank cunt.