Season 19/20 - Page 103 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

15 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Back to the football.

First time I've watched Aberdeen since the Sevco game at Pittodrie. They've been utter dugmeat so far. Are they normally so ineffectual?

Yes. We’re horse shit with a fucking doughball of a manager that sucks any life out of what is left of football every time they cross the white line. 

It’s a disgrace, but people seem to continue thinking he’s some sort of messiah. 

He needs sacked pronto, before it really gets too late. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Yes. We’re horse shit with a fucking doughball of a manager that sucks any life out of what is left of football every time they cross the white line. 

It’s a disgrace, but people seem to continue thinking he’s some sort of messiah. 

Aye.  Watched a bit of the game in pub and Aberdeen are lacking something.  Not crawing but glad in hindsight that McIness turned us down.  I still like him but he and Aberdeen need to part for both sides sake.

54 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Dont think anyone ever did think he was a messiah, maybe in 2014 but definitely not now. Even some of the younger fans are turning on him

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why are you so interested?  Do you fancy me?  I don't swing that way kid.  Nor do I post pictures on facetube or here.

It's a straight forward question

Identical to the one you were demanding earlier

You truly speak tripe , and are a lost soul

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I'd avoid his post match comments if I were you.🙈

Hes lost the plot

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'd avoid his post match comments if I were you.🙈

Hes lost the plot

Cunt got lucky winning a League cup and has dined on it ever since. He is completely deluded and genuinely thinks that containing Motherwell is some kinda feat and that getting a shut out against St Mirren is some kind achievement. 

The only decent thing he has done is make a cunt of the Huns but he really needs to fuck off tout suite. 

3 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Im about to head over to the Bears Den for a wank. Im going to have a great night to masel. 

It's a fun place to visit after they lose... every player is a useless cnt  who needs to be sold/should never wear the jersey again and untold millions need to be found from somewhere for new players. That just about sums it up.  Oh, and the ref's a taig as are all the Sky commentary team and pundits.

13 minutes ago, daviebee said:

It's a fun place to visit after they lose... every player is a useless cnt  who needs to be sold/should never wear the jersey again and untold millions need to be found from somewhere for new players. That just about sums it up.  Oh, and the ref's a taig as are all the Sky commentary team and pundits.

That’s my afternoon sorted then. 😄

3 hours ago, Redz said:

He is wrong. Absolutely wrong

No Aberdeen fan uses the 80's as a benchmark. None. Only jakey weegies with an agenda pull that out.

I feel dirty having replied to you. You and your like have ruined this board.

Ignorant old firm fans are the only people you will find making reference to aberdeen in the 80s.