Season 19/20 - Page 108 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You come here to Ottawa in May, you can ask ma mates. Back in the day we had a free kick, 30, 40 yards. They set up a wall. I would step up, then you could see their faces. I kid yae no. I was known as "the Scotsman" . You could hear them sayin, "fuck that man, it's the Scotsman". Some would just walk out the wall.. You ask ma pals. They never had to worry though, I never missed.. 

OOOOOOH! The hardest shot out of you and your Canadian mates in the footballing metropolis of Ottawa 😂. Back in the day you wouldnae even have had the hardest shot in Stewarton ya wee fud 😘

23 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You come here to Ottawa in May, you can ask ma mates. Back in the day we had a free kick, 30, 40 yards. They set up a wall. I would step up, then you could see their faces. I kid yae no. I was known as "the Scotsman" . You could hear them sayin, "fuck that man, it's the Scotsman". Some would just walk out the wall.. You ask ma pals. They never had to worry though, I never missed.. 

Hot Shot Hamish...….

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw man, its truth. You  come up in May, we go tae the park, you stand between the posts, and say yir fuckin prayers I dont miss.. Well have pints though, no that daft..

You think I’m coming all the way tae Ottawa tae stand on a saaaaaccer field to have you sclaff a PK into the end zone at me? 😂🙈

5 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Ross County played pretty well at CP on Saturday and should have taken the lead.

Hoping Celtic put a performance in tonight, we've not played well in a while albeit have been winning.

Best news for us is that Ralston is ineligible to play, thank-fuck. 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

It’s true. Martin Scorsese is doing his next film on him.  The Scotsman. About a ruthless Canadian enforcer who would kill his victims by kicking a football against their head. 

He could make it a very loose follow up to one of his early classics.

Raging Tool. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Post of the year and it's not even february 

15 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

St. Johnstone clearly don't want to get their trainers dirty.

Cricket score inbound..........

It’s the same gulf if we were playing Real Madrid. Nobody in their right mind would expect a club built on £2.50 to take a game to a team of gazillionaires. Anybody who thinks it’s a “match up” is an eejit.