Season 19/20 - Page 102 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

14 minutes ago, Debian said:

You've seen them so must have them or access to them. 

Get them and then post them.

😂

This soap opera has gone on for ages.

Either RH is just unbelievably persistent, or Ormond and VDA are mistaken.

I posted in the anything goes thread, I’m convinced RH and possibly a few others are plants or fake IDs designed to stimulate posts and keep the site alive, by winding folk up etc. however it’s back fired, as their daft back and forths are all that is left.

Anyway, I’ve got a bottle of mad dog in the fridge, Scotland and Motherwell forever.

Edited by sbcmfc

9 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

😂

I posted in the anything goes thread, I’m convinced RH and possibly a few others are plants or fake IDs designed to stimulate posts and keep the site alive, by winding folk up etc. however it’s back fired, as their daft back and forths are all that is left.

Anyway, I’ve got a bottle of mad dog in the fridge, Scotland and Motherwell forever.

'Either RH is just unbelievably persistent, or Ormond and VDA are mistaken.'

What do you think?  If I accused you of being someone else on FB?  Would you let it go?  These two are accusing me of someone that I am not.  Offered the hand of friendship and proof of who I am.  But they would rather continue the lie than admit they got it wrong.  A bit like Levein after Prague.  You believe what you like.   Anyway, got hospitality at Tynecastle today so off to see the game.  Cue for the white van man to say I am making this up.  Enjoy today.

4 minutes ago, Redz said:

Kris Boyd : 'Aberdeen fans are living in the past, and need to be careful what they wish for'

Fuck off you condescending prick

Got you talking.  Is he wrong?  I think he is correct.  The game has changed since Fergies days.  Bigger financial gap now.  So how is that condescending?  Something needs to change I agree.  Too much old firm dominance is not a good thing for us.  But Boyd is correct.  He seems to be the whipping boy of anything Scottish football with Dons and Celtic fans.  The more you all scream about him the higher his stock as a pundit grows.  Same as Sutton.  You guys just don't get it.  Stand Free.

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Got you talking.  Is he wrong?  I think he is correct.  The game has changed since Fergies days.  Bigger financial gap now.  So how is that condescending?  Something needs to change I agree.  Too much old firm dominance is not a good thing for us.  But Boyd is correct.  He seems to be the whipping boy of anything Scottish football with Dons and Celtic fans.  The more you all scream about him the higher his stock as a pundit grows.  Same as Sutton.  You guys just don't get it.  Stand Free.

“Old firm dominance”

😂

58 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

He is wrong. Absolutely wrong

No Aberdeen fan uses the 80's as a benchmark. None. Only jakey weegies with an agenda pull that out.

I feel dirty having replied to you. You and your like have ruined this board.

2 minutes ago, Redz said:

He is wrong. Absolutely wrong

No Aberdeen fan uses the 80's as a benchmark. None. Only jakey weegies with an agenda pull that out.

I feel dirty having replied to you. You and your like have ruined this board.

I am sitting with two Aberdeen fans just now in pub.  And they use it as a benchmark like any other human being would.  Every football fan longs for the auld days.  I think you are in denial.  But you don't think of the Dons lifting the league, Scottish Cups, Cup Winners Cup?  Strange boy.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I am sitting with two Aberdeen fans just now in pub.  And they use it as a benchmark like any other human being would.  Every football fan longs for the auld days.  I think you are in denial.  But you don't think of the Dons lifting the league, Scottish Cups, Cup Winners Cup?  Strange boy.

Post the pics of you and the 2 pretend Dons fans you're in the pub with

And the reason Mr Redz that you post that me and 'the likes of me' are ruining the board is that you and the likes of you wanted to turn it in to a no go area for Rangers fans because of your hatred towards my team.  Luckily it doesn't work with me.  I have a thick skin and wont be bullied off the board.  Just going for dinner before the game.  Should be a good one.  Just remember kid.  This is not an Aberdeen site.  Its for Scotland fans who support all teams.  If you cant accept that then stay off.  PS If I wasn't on the board today there would be nobody on it.  Bit of banter that's all.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

'Either RH is just unbelievably persistent, or Ormond and VDA are mistaken.'

What do you think?  If I accused you of being someone else on FB?  Would you let it go?  These two are accusing me of someone that I am not.  Offered the hand of friendship and proof of who I am.  But they would rather continue the lie than admit they got it wrong.  A bit like Levein after Prague.  You believe what you like.   Anyway, got hospitality at Tynecastle today so off to see the game.  Cue for the white van man to say I am making this up.  Enjoy today.

Both sides are incredibly persistent with their line, and one of them is wrong.

I’m just a rubber necking bystander.

😂

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

😂

I thought that we had established a while back that RH and Ormand are the same person.

As was Wendy and some others.

24 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

We have been invited to Tynecastle for hospitality my friend.  One Gers fan (me), 2 Dons fans and a St Mirren fan.  I don't think I need to justify myself to you with pictures kid.  Stand Free.

Put some pictures up of you guys at Tynecastle then

Edited by Redz