Season 19/20 - Page 104 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Dont think anyone ever did think he was a messiah, maybe in 2014 but definitely not now. Even some of the younger fans are turning on him

People are still arguing that he needs more time after having to rebuild every year. They can’t see the constant playing players out of position week in, week out, how hoofing the ball to Cosgrove doesn’t work (he’s actually quite decent with the ball at his feet) and his recruitment policy is less than average. 

Im not 100% sure on the truth of it, but isnt Mcgeoch an attacking midfielder? He certainly doesn’t look comfortable playing as 1 of 2 holding ones. 

As for defence, Logan has been good for us, but I can’t believe there isnt another right back that can challenge him and Considine, as much as I think he’ll go down as a truly great don, he’s a central defender, not a left back. The lack of players we’ve had for these 2 positions that constantly doesn’t get addressed is alarming. 

8 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Dinnae kid yersel’. You need them and they need you.

Correct

Remember when they were in the lower leagues and the greatest fans in the world had the majority of the top tier closed for home games. 

Edited by dandydunn

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

People are still arguing that he needs more time after having to rebuild every year. They can’t see the constant playing players out of position week in, week out, how hoofing the ball to Cosgrove doesn’t work (he’s actually quite decent with the ball at his feet) and his recruitment policy is less than average. 

Im not 100% sure on the truth of it, but isnt Mcgeoch an attacking midfielder? He certainly doesn’t look comfortable playing as 1 of 2 holding ones. 

As for defence, Logan has been good for us, but I can’t believe there isnt another right back that can challenge him and Considine, as much as I think he’ll go down as a truly great don, he’s a central defender, not a left back. The lack of players we’ve had for these 2 positions that constantly doesn’t get addressed is alarming. 

I'm at the point where I'd agree both the club and mcinnes need a change.

To be completely honest, my passion for the club game has faded which will explain why I dont get as pissed as you when the Dons lose. 

11 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Why do you get your knickers in a twist at games against them then more than anyone else? 

Because I hate them and their supporters more than any club on earth..  Would I miss playing them? Of course, I love the buzz. Do we need them? No. . Simple mate..

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Because I hate them and their supporters more than any club on earth..  Would I miss playing them? Of course, I love the buzz. Do we need them? No. . Simple mate..

You definitely do need them, that hatred between both clubs is what keeps them both going. 

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm at the point where I'd agree both the club and mcinnes need a change.

To be completely honest, my passion for the club game has faded which will explain why I dont get as pissed as you when the Dons lose. 

Screenshots?

6 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Any chance you could talk about fitba’ you annoying little cunt?

Ignore it.

If hes not looking for a reaction hes calling someone a cunt or a wank. He is the definition of the Scottish ned

29 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ignore it.

If hes not looking for a reaction hes calling someone a cunt or a wank. He is the definition of the Scottish ned

It didn’t happen did it? Highly embarrassing for you. Always cover your tracks. 

47 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Ramy don't hate.

There are few reasons to hate - if that is your poison - ex wives for a start.

But a football team and their supporters do not qualify.

Do not lower yourself.

It's not just about football with them though, or I would agree.

Their fans, collectively, are pure poison and that rancid club is a major factor in Scotland not having independence. Sectarian bullies and just general pondlife.

So while I agree that hate is usually a wasted emotion, they just make it so easy. Total filth

2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

It didn’t happen did it? Highly embarrassing for you. Always cover your tracks. 

There’s no point in anyone sharing anything with you as you’re a complete nobody. A little weasel who adds nothing other than snide comments to 100% of posters in here. Why would Vander or anyone else waste their time involving you in anything? 

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Ramy don't hate.

There are few reasons to hate - if that is your poison - ex wives for a start.

But a football team and their supporters do not qualify.

Do not lower yourself.

Barney you cant tell folk not to hate then shoehorn in an ex wife as an exception 🙄

But glad to see you are still alive ! 

Edited by TDYER63
Hooray , Barneys still alive

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

Barney you cant tell folk not to hate then shoehorn in an ex wife as an exception 🙄

Oh yes I can!!

Trust me.

Dealing with exes taught me what's important in life - and it isn't football teams or some inanimate person on an internet forum.

8 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

But glad to see you are still alive ! 

I’m glad he’s still alive too. Especially after him and I chowing down on donkey dick after a day on the beers in Kazakhstan. 😂

FE2E8117-9DC5-487E-AB80-D01B6A35AEC1.jpeg

Edited by WCTA

15 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Oh yes I can!!

Trust me.

Dealing with exes taught me what's important in life - and it isn't football teams or some inanimate person on an internet forum.

I am sure they speak highly of you 🙄🙂

15 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I’m glad he’s still alive too. Especially after him and I chowing down on donkey dick after a day on the beers in Kazakhstan. 😂

😕 thats an image I could have done without. So which one of you is the donkey and which one is the dick ? 

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

There’s no point in anyone sharing anything with you as you’re a complete nobody. A little weasel who adds nothing other than snide comments to 100% of posters in here. Why would Vander or anyone else waste their time involving you in anything? 

And you’re such a fantastic ray of sunshine. Angry man.