Season 19/20 - Page 107 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Now ma football boots?. Puma King. No other boots even come close, well maybe Copas. Macy doing his nut in now..

I remember when McDiarmid was built and they took the old floodlights from Muirton. On them they had this huge fitba’ boot advert for a company called Line7. 

4A4A93A8-3C8D-4999-80E0-46E8F4B6C144.jpeg

Edited by WCTA

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Now ma football boots?. Puma King. No other boots even come close, well maybe Copas. Macy doing his nut in now..

I’ve went away from expensive boots. Just got a pair of £30 Adidas for kids training, that’s all that’s required. 

Still managed to pull off a couple of drag backs and step overs on Monday at Cormack Park though. The lump on my leg at the moment suggests the guy I did it to wasn’t quite on the ball though 😡

Edited by dandydunn

5 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Aye, if yer any decent then you're no needing expensive boots.

Wrong. I was a brilliant footballer. Still am, but lost a few yards. I needed expensive boots. I probably had the hardest shot in Ottawa back in the day.  Cheap boots would explode on impact. My runs, and sheer speed alone needed that extra stitching in ma boots. To each is own I suppose.. Nothing against 30 pound boots of  course, I'd just go through a pair a week. I trained 7 days a week..

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong. I was a brilliant footballer. Still am, but lost a few yards. I needed expensive boots. I probably had the hardest shot in Ottawa back in the day.  Cheap boots would explode on impact. My runs, and sheer speed alone needed that extra stitching in ma boots. To each is own I suppose.. Nothing against 30 pound boots of  course, I'd just go through a pair a week. I trained 7 days a week..

If you were chocolate you’d fucking eat yersel’ ya havering toerag. 😂

Edited by WCTA

35 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve went away from expensive boots. Just got a pair of £30 Adidas for kids training, that’s all that’s required. 

Still managed to pull off a couple of drag backs and step overs on Monday at Cormack Park though. The lump on my leg at the moment suggests the guy I did it to wasn’t quite on the ball though 😡

I have Scottish quarter finals this weekend with boys team (under 18).  Home game and home game in quarters if we win.  Went in goals last week training and knee swollen.  I wont be wearing football boots again.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I have Scottish quarter finals this weekend with boys team (under 18).  Home game and home game in quarters if we win.  Went in goals last week training and knee swollen.  I wont be wearing football boots again.

Who ties the fuckers for you ya fat cunt?

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Christ almighty, you’ll need window wipers for your glasses with the amount of shite that comes out your mouth. 

45 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hardest shot in, like, the WHOLE of Ottawa? Wowzeroonie 😲

48 minutes ago, WCTA said:

If you were chocolate you’d fucking eat yersel’ ya havering toerag. 😂

You come here to Ottawa in May, you can ask ma mates. Back in the day we had a free kick, 30, 40 yards. They set up a wall. I would step up, then you could see their faces. I kid yae no. I was known as "the Scotsman" . You could hear them sayin, "fuck that man, it's the Scotsman". Some would just walk out the wall.. You ask ma pals. They never had to worry though, I never missed.. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You come here to Ottawa in May, you can ask ma mates. Back in the day we had a free kick, 30, 40 yards. They set up a wall. I would step up, then you could see their faces. I kid yae no. I was known as "the Scotsman" . You could hear them sayin, "fuck that man, it's the Scotsman". Some would just walk out the wall.. You ask ma pals. They never had to worry though, I never missed.. 

There are times when I ask myself if it’s you who is doing the winding up at all of us daft cunts expense. 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, WCTA said:

There are times when I ask myself if it’s you who is doing the winding up at all of us daft cunts expense. 😂😂

Naw man, its truth. You  come up in May, we go tae the park, you stand between the posts, and say yir fuckin prayers I dont miss.. Well have pints though, no that daft..