This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 74 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

Hold the front pages, hold the front pages.

"ShedTA in posting about his own club shocker".

:lol:

Tbh for the last 2-3 years there had been f@ck all worth posting about my club on here. Sorry if my interest in Scottish football goes beyond my own club at times. I should be more narrow minded like you maybe eh? 

1 hour ago, ShedTA said:

Tbh for the last 2-3 years there had been f@ck all worth posting about my club on here. Sorry if my interest in Scottish football goes beyond my own club at times. I should be more narrow minded like you maybe eh? 

The laddie’s only teasing. Chill pal. :)

3 hours ago, ShedTA said:

As Mr O says, it was just a wee joke. You do seem to be a wee bit obsessed with the Rangers sometimes though. ;)

Enjoy yourself whilst your own team is winning. :ok:

36 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm not sure what the bookies are seeing to make Motherwell 7/1 to win at Ibrox tonight?  I'd have them at about 5/2.  

We’ve no Louis Moult, got a load of injuries and only managed 1 win in our last 10 off the top of my head..

Rangers are pish though and Motherwell can beat anyone on our day.

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm not sure what the bookies are seeing to make Motherwell 7/1 to win at Ibrox tonight?  I'd have them at about 5/2.  

I thought that until I seen Motherwells recent form and injuries, had Burnley at 14s yesterday unfortunately they couldn't hold on.

2 hours ago, dan cake said:

I thought that until I seen Motherwells recent form and injuries, had Burnley at 14s yesterday unfortunately they couldn't hold on.

Burnley have burst my coupon 2 weeks in a row. Bet them to win last week and they drew.  Bet them to lose yesterday, and they drew.  Next week, I'll bet them to draw......

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hamilton are beyond tinpot. Around 2k heading up tonight,  a lot of us already in area. 

They had zero intention of that game being on. 

Is what they did normal practice? - if I heard right they kept the snow on the pitch,... to insulate it from frost? do they not have covers - or undersoil heating (or whatever it's called even if there is no soil...?)

Little, if any, quality on offer from either side tonight. Two ordinary (at best) teams, although some allowance can be made for it being a derby which usually tend to be more about blood and snotters than silky football. For Hearts about all you can say is we didn't get beat, we'll play a whole lot better and lose. Berra was once again superb, carrying far too many of his team mates. Having seen the images it was clearly a goal, and really not acceptable for that to happen in what is a big game in our league. 

Edited by Pool Q

They really are a shower of lucky jammy bastards in derbies

Granted at times we haven't helped ourselves but that's two clear goals over the line in recent memory. They've also had umpteen retrospective red cards not to mention the financial doping

As for the new stand what a complete disaster the knock on effect has had to the away entrance. 20 years on the 1st I'll have been going to derbies at the wee ground and never have I experienced anything like that tonight. No lighting whatsoever in the small area just before the 6(yes, six) turnstiles which is supposed to accommodate 3,500 fans

I can't remember how many turnstiles there was beforehand but trying to get in tonight was pandemonium, not helped by the police and stewards

We've now got a level playing field in the derby and now the bastards can't handle it