Engerland Fans

Ormond

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, scotlad said:

Absolutely.

That one looked awful.  It's hard to tell from just a short clip like that but he didn't even seem to be doing very much either.  A case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, perhaps.

He seemed to have a metal pole/crutch, but if it was a crutch then it shouldnt have been above his head......probably needed a smack

6 hours ago, thplinth said:

He is just some (black) guy caught up in the wrong place I think. He is holding a shopping bag in his left hand and he holds his right hand up as if saying I am not part of this and is then ruthlessly smashed on the chin and knocked out. Total who did that.

That one to me is just a chancer taking liberties and hitting an easy/innocent target, not cool.

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Northern Ireland  fans fighting in Nice as well now.

Never, they couldnt be of the exact same mindset as the england fans, no way!!!

2 hours ago, brant grebner said:

thank god for that. Imagine if they had been Nasty ones...

??? well played

5 hours ago, Dave in London said:

No bias on this thread ' Engerland '

To be fair Dave that's derived from a pisstake of your own fans singing.

Obviously still loads of bias though, that goes without saying.

At the end of the day I feel sorry for all those decent English supporters that travel for a good time & to support their country. Let's not forget though that there is a reason as to why England have such a reputation. Those that are there simply for a fight & to try and act hard can get whatever comes there way but I hope innocent English fans don't get caught up in all the bother. 

Pretty fearful as to what will happen at the England vs Wales game! Surely it ain't to much to ask to go away for the tournament & enjoy yourself embracing the local culture!! 

the blame game is underway. Distressing scenes and sickening violence. Families running from Russian thugs inside the stadium is appalling. However thousands of fuelled up England fans insulting the local population is a recipe for disaster.

8 hours ago, kumnio said:

I would be more shocked if the lifelong sectarian antognisers and semi-professional rioters didn't pick a fight against their probably drunk and always up for it catholic oponents.

9 hours ago, kumnio said:

We were drinking with some Polish guys in a bar round the corner from where it happened. Rumours had started that local hooligans all dressed in black or dark clothing clothing were picking off random fans (Polish fans as well as NI) outside a few bars and that folk should watch themselves. Later heard that Polish and NI fans dished out a bit of retribution to the Nice holligans and it was all over very quickly once the cops stepped in. 

It really has been fine here with both sets of fans getting on well with each other but there seems to be a lot of local groups intent on starting trouble for some unknown reason. 

When end the draw was made I was a bit worried given the trouble that happened in Belfast last time we played but the atmosphere has been really good.  

35 minutes ago, dave said:

We were drinking with some Polish guys in a bar round the corner from where it happened. Rumours had started that local hooligans all dressed in black or dark clothing clothing were picking off random fans (Polish fans as well as NI) outside a few bars and that folk should watch themselves. Later heard that Polish and NI fans dished out a bit of retribution to the Nice holligans and it was all over very quickly once the cops stepped in. 

It really has been fine here with both sets of fans getting on well with each other but there seems to be a lot of local groups intent on starting trouble for some unknown reason. 

When end the draw was made I was a bit worried given the trouble that happened in Belfast last time we played but the atmosphere has been really good.  

No, no, no.  Regardless of the fact that you're actually there, that's not true.  You're all nasty drunken sectarian bigots and it was all your fault.  The TAMB experts have spoken and it must be true.

Have a great time and good luck in the finals.

Apparently every wannabe hoolie from the 80s and 90s have turned up in Marseilles so it aint all the ruski and locals fault this has been planned  however SFA spokesman Mr Pastry has intimated that despite there being some over exuberance the champagne and buffet has been exceptional 

Watched the game in a pub in Invergordon. Two scottish guys sitting in England tops singing Rangers songs. Going mental when England scored. One guy asked why he was supporting england like that if he was scottish. F*ck Scotland was the reply I'm a rangers season ticker holder! 

Couldn't stand them. I don't understand these types of people's reasoning either. Because they are 'true brits' they jump on supporting england but hate Scotland at the same time. ####ers 

Edited by iainmac1

31 minutes ago, aaid said:

No, no, no.  Regardless of the fact that you're actually there, that's not true.  You're all nasty drunken sectarian bigots and it was all your fault.  The TAMB experts have spoken and it must be true.

Have a great time and good luck in the finals.

here fishy fishy.

The reality on the ground is never as 'fun' as it's portrayed on the news. There could be literally 10 people out of 20000 causing bother and the news would manage to find some footage of tear gas, blood and flying chairs.

The media hype works though. I've already heard some French politico types this morning pondering wether 'les supporteurs britanniques' shouldn't be restricted in some way from future tournaments. All you need now is for it to kick off between the english and welsh and we have the 'full house' of british teams being tarnished.

51 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Watched the game in a pub in Invergordon. Two scottish guys sitting in England tops singing Rangers songs. Going mental when England scored. One guy asked why he was supporting england like that if he was scottish. F*ck Scotland was the reply I'm a rangers season ticker holder! 

Couldn't stand them. I don't understand these types of people's reasoning either. Because they are 'true brits' they jump on supporting england but hate Scotland at the same time. ####ers 

Just imagine the amount of self loathing you have to be those kind of people 

Must be humungous

57 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Larky will be along in a minute to tell you that never happened :-)

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

I have said on here numerous times that Teuchtar Rangers and Celtic fans are the worst c unts on the planet. Living in these wee backwaters, never been to the big city and still think that proddies and catholics dont mix and stab each other every Saturday night.

4 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

I have a hun mate who has never hid the fact he now hates his own countries football team due to the fact the huns 'were persicuted by the sfa'.

He actually Facebooked his good luck message to all the home nations and particularly engerland along the obligatory union jack at the end of it.

Delusional fukkwit.

I have never in all my years watching football home,abroad or on the telly seen trouble like has happened over the last 3 days in marseille.Sickening and feel sorry for the genuine fans and locals caught up in it.It will be miracle if no one dies there.Any news and the fan who was battered and thrown in to the sea the other day as nothing has been mentioned yet.