Engerland Fans - Page 15 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Engerland Fans

Ormond

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, thewelk said:

Reaching classy new depths here. Is this like their equivalent to the sunshine appeal?

Taking the piss out of those a lot less fortunate in life than you (them)

Real Classy !!

Scum of the Earth those guys & I truly hope that there comes a time in their lives (perhaps when some of their bosses or families see that & realise the kind of vermin they spend their time with) that they find themselves having to humiliate themselves to make a living.

However, that kid had a decent bag of coins at the end & I got a sneaky feeling he was thinking 'same time tomorrow lads?'

2 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

Scum of the Earth those guys & I truly hope that there comes a time in their lives (perhaps when some of their bosses or families see that & realise the kind of vermin they spend their time with) that they find themselves having to humiliate themselves to make a living.

However, that kid had a decent bag of coins at the end & I got a sneaky feeling he was thinking 'same time tomorrow lads?'

That kids the winner right there. Smartest one of the lot.

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 0:03 PM, Bino's said:

scum, sub human scum

a tad of an over-reaction, no......in your scum scale, scum being highest (ie closer to normal humans) and sub human scum being the lowest (or is there a lower form of scum?), where do child and animal abusers sit on the scale in relation to those throwing coins at begging children?

7 hours ago, allyc said:

New video in Paris showing England fans urinating and spitting all over Russian flag...

new footage emerges............ I am appalled and hugely offended on behalf of all those whose country has a flag. nothing more than scum.

was a joke of course

alan partridge branded folk that had graffiti'd his car with c0ck p1ss partridge as scum, sub human scum

however regards your query, animal and child abusers/england fans, similar level allegedly

3 hours ago, Bino's said:

was a joke of course

alan partridge branded folk that had graffiti'd his car with c0ck p1ss partridge as scum, sub human scum

however regards your query, animal and child abusers/england fans, similar level allegedly

sorry. whoosh, way over my head. and I am a big fan of Partridge and just caught up with Mid Morning Matters - “His children may have two dads but his music meets with everyone’s approval… it’s Elton John”.

On 19 June 2016 at 6:41 AM, allyc said:

New video in Paris showing England fans urinating and spitting all over Russian flag...

Any links ? 

If true, it really is shocking. 

I don't even want to think of the Russian reaction to that.

Well that is the Russian pure telt then. I bet they are shitting themselves at the sight of these hardcases.

That blond guy is pretty recognizable especially with those very masculine shorts he is wearing. Would not be surprised if he now had a bounty on him.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Well that is the Russian pure telt then. I bet they are shitting themselves at the sight of these hardcases.

That blond guy is pretty recognizable especially with those very masculine shorts he is wearing. Would not be surprised if he now had a bounty on him.

on a scale of 0 to 7 for stupidity that is easily a 7.

10 hours ago, thplinth said:

What an utter bunch of bellends. Punching a flag on the ground oooooo scary ??? also why would you spit in your own hand ?

Crazy guys :spin:.You now know what the russians are going to do to all the england flags they stole in marseille.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

20 hours ago, thplinth said:

:lol: That';s the most pathetic thing i've seen in a long time.