Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 96 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You were way down the odds. KilliefaetheDundee, Neil R and Redz were the favourites.

Feck sake. I thought I'd be odds on. 

2 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

GMS has been poor for us but I'm sure there is a decent player in there. He needs to be playing every week. 

Yeah, from what I've seen it isn't really working out for him at the moment. Further emphasises how well Armstrong has done.

I'm confident that GMS starting regularly would be good for us. 

2 hours ago, Rossy said:

GMS should be looking at Nial McGinn and be begging McInnes to come and help him rescue his career.

Stevie May as well, especially considering that he knows McInnes. 

Do both of them want to waste their time as permanent substitutes or do they want to play regularly for a team like Aberdeen, and be ignored by the idiot in charge of the international team ? 

Agreed. Also think (and hope) there might be something in this snippet - previous interest in both players and Mcinnes has a habit of not letting go and continuing to try and get them (Shinnie, Tansey). 

16 hours ago, Ormond said:

You were way down the odds. KilliefaetheDundee, Neil R and Redz were the favourites.

Cap doffed Mr Chicago! I feel privileged :lol:

To think I thought you had me on ignore anaw :wave:

Edited by Redz

23 minutes ago, Redz said:

Cap doffed Mr Chicago! I feel privileged :lol:

To think I thought you had me on ignore anaw :wave:

No point in having anybody on ignore. It's a board for all, not just for the elite like myself, Biffer and Mark fae Crieff.

Guest BlueGaz
14 minutes ago, Debian said:

Rangers apparently made contact with Aberdeen yesterday over discussing terms with Ryan Jack

Hmmm, hope not.

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

:lol: Fans of a team in which Andy Halliday has made many appearances trying to slag off Ryan Jack. 4

Unintentional hilarity. 

Just as bad as each other IMO.  Fortunately, Halliday been on fringe for some time now.