Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 320 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

11 hours ago, slasher said:

I don't think I'll be taking any advice on appropriate language from an Airdrie fan. Fuckin pondlife on another level. Thanks for the advice but you can ram it. 

You're also chatting some shite there about court proceedings to VA. If someone had been done in court for use of the term 'hun' it would be all over the press. Suggesting mods ban it and other posters possibly getting cops involved shines a light on your own mindset. 

For clarity yet again, the term 'hun' refers to a Rangers fan and has no religious connotations, not for me or several others who have used the term on here. For further clarity Airdrie fans are the scummiest pricks I've come across in Scottish football. 

Thanks for your input.

I have no wish to get into an argument with the uneducated however im afraid you dont get to decide what the legal definition of language is. I suggest you read some caselaw rather than relying on newspapers for your information. Better yet, after lockdown get yourself down to your local court and watch some JP or summary trials. 

Calling other clubs fans pricks purely for supporting that club says more about you that it does about anybody else.

11 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Thanks for your input.

I have no wish to get into an argument with the uneducated however im afraid you dont get to decide what the legal definition of language is. I suggest you read some caselaw rather than relying on newspapers for your information. Better yet, after lockdown get yourself down to your local court and watch some JP or summary trials. 

Calling other clubs fans pricks purely for supporting that club says more about you that it does about anybody else.

You don't have to get into an argument. Just link us up to all these cases that illustrate your point. I'll wait...... 

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

You don't have to get into an argument. Just link us up to all these cases that illustrate your point. I'll wait...... 

Why would I do that? Do you even know what legal research looks like? You cant just fire a buzzword into a website and up pops the case you are looking for. Would take hours on westlaw trying to find some specific cases.

Im content to let you continue to use whatever language you wish to use. I have no invested interest in you. I just request that you dont use it in my direction.

6 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Why would I do that? Do you even know what legal research looks like? You cant just fire a buzzword into a website and up pops the case you are looking for. Would take hours on westlaw trying to find some specific cases.

Im content to let you continue to use whatever language you wish to use. I have no invested interest in you. I just request that you dont use it in my direction.

Aye very good Petrocelli. 🤣

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

2m being quoted in several media sources now. 

This would be a great transfer for aberdeen. Buy for 30k and get 2m for a player who is shite 🤣

Wow.....I genuinely thought the ship with that sort of number on it had sailed long ago!

21 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

Hearts, Hibs, St Mirren, Ross Co, Killie, Dundee (anyone I missed?) signing players while we can't get enough players out?? Is Covid just a NE thing now!? Guts of £6M for Cosgrove & McKenna and nothing being spent.

Kyle Lafferty looking for a club in Scotland, Mcinnes likes a big lump up front....

😂

I’m hoping any Alexander playing with him at Burnley connection is tenuous.

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Lafferty to the Dees is guaranteed 😂

Got told that yesterday, and there were rumours about it last week. However, in the last few hours, Aberdeen have been linked with him, if Cosgrove does go, then it kinda makes sense. 

Can’t see the sheep being happy signing him though. 

Greg Stewart to Tannadice would be very painful though 😔

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Got told that yesterday, and there were rumours about it last week. However, in the last few hours, Aberdeen have been linked with him, if Cosgrove does go, then it kinda makes sense. 

I bery much doubt aberdeen will try to sign kyle lafferty. 

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

Oooh showing your age there. 

I wonder if he ever finished building that house. 

It's funny how some things stick with you down the years. Whenever some rocket fancies themselves as a lawyer I always invoke Petrocelli 😂

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

The Joe Ledley rumour was funny. I'll be amazed if we sign anyone. Never really rated Stewart to be honest, looks like a lazy cunt and we have loads of them already. 🤦🏻

Could be some top class angry sheep if Lafferty signs for them  😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

The Joe Ledley rumour was funny. I'll be amazed if we sign anyone. Never really rated Stewart to be honest, looks like a lazy cunt and we have loads of them already. 🤦🏻

Would 👍

21 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

You’ve no idea how right you are 😂