Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 321 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

3 hours ago, slasher said:

It's funny how some things stick with you down the years. Whenever some rocket fancies themselves as a lawyer I always invoke Petrocelli 😂

Imagine how silly you look when that rocket actually is a lawyer then.

11 minutes ago, slasher said:

So you can't conjure up just one case to prove your point. Not one? Nada?

I dont need to conjure up a case. If you knew anything about the law other than watching TV shows you might know that very few cases are reported. And by reported I dont mean in the press. There would have to be a stated case, an interesting appeal point or something that was thought to be developing the law for it to be reported. 

Hence why I suggested you popping down to a court to watch.

Any number of S38 cases or football act cases when it was kicking about used the word hun as the offensive term. Several also included the singing of songs most think are "allowed". 

You can either choose to believe me or not. Its not something im inclined to feel the need to prove.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

I dont need to conjure up a case. If you knew anything about the law other than watching TV shows you might know that very few cases are reported. And by reported I dont mean in the press. There would have to be a stated case, an interesting appeal point or something that was thought to be developing the law for it to be reported. 

Hence why I suggested you popping down to a court to watch.

Any number of S38 cases or football act cases when it was kicking about used the word hun as the offensive term. Several also included the singing of songs most think are "allowed". 

You can either choose to believe me or not. Its not something im inclined to feel the need to prove.

You still can’t show a conviction on the basis you claimed earlier.

I conclude you're full of shite M'Lud. 

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

You still can’t show a conviction on the basis you claimed earlier.

I conclude you're full of shite M'Lud. 

You should watch more TV. Unless you are referring to me as a Sheriff in which case thanks very much.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

You should watch more TV. Unless you are referring to me as a Sheriff in which case thanks very much.

Look it's quite simple fella! Prove your case. Show me examples of people being convicted for use of the word 'hun'. You must be a pretty shite lawyer if you can't even call upon example 1.

11 hours ago, slasher said:

Look it's quite simple fella! Prove your case. Show me examples of people being convicted for use of the word 'hun'. You must be a pretty shite lawyer if you can't even call upon example 1.

Not how it works. As I said before. You can choose not to believe. Doesnt change the facts and makes no difference to me.

3 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

And back to the thread... Cosgrove away yet? Who would Dons fans want in to replace him?

Noting official yet. There’s been rumours of Fraser Hornby on loan and also Callum Hendry, which is just fucking weird. No disrespect to St J, but if he’s not good enough for them........

We actually played better today without a target man, but they guys placed up front are understandably rusty with so little game time recently. 

53 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

And back to the thread... Cosgrove away yet? Who would Dons fans want in to replace him?

There’s been a delay, Aberdeen have told Birmingham they can get Cosgrove for 1.6 million instead of 2 million if they take Main as well, Birmingham still insisting on paying the 2 million  for only Cosgrove 😜

3 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

There’s been a delay, Aberdeen have told Birmingham they can get Cosgrove for 1.6 million instead of 2 million if they take Main as well, Birmingham still insisting on paying the 2 million  for only Cosgrove 😜

😂😂

22 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Seen a photo of Cosgrove posing in Birmingham strip so looks like deals done, at least he wasn’t kissing the badge like some pricks😜

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

On current form, yes, but I’d kill for our next striker to have almost a 50% strike rate like he had. 

That's a fair comment, however he'd stopped playing for us, felt he was better if you like

Birmingham will have to deal with him thinking he's better than them should he be successful

Personally I feel he got lucky at Aberdeen - Not sure Brum will offer the same time AFC afforded him