Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 325 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

7 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Couple of rumours in the “papers”, Aberdeen looking at Jay Emmanuel Thomas at Livi and a Celtic interested in Nesbitt at Hibs and Aaron Hickey.  

And the least surprising transfer rumour ever - Edouard linked with Southampton! 

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It's a good signing IMO. He gave our defence a tough time. I don't think he will be first choice 

I hope so

That said, I'd give our defence a hard time and I'm in my 50's ;)

19 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

How does Ferguson putting in a transfer request effect the contract we have with him?

I take it that the club are still in the driver's seat?

I'd rather let him play out his 2024 contract than sell to Sevco.

(C'mon the Brechin!!!)

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

How does Ferguson putting in a transfer request effect the contract we have with him?

It doesn’t, but no point having an unhappy player that doesnt want to be there. 

He was brought in knowing there was potential to make money on him. 

13 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

This.

5 million plus add ons, plus a 20% sell on fee.

Let's also hope Glass get a decent % of the fee to buy players too. Could be looking at close to £10M in sales in the last year, surely that model is built on going out and buying a few players at £400-£500k to start the process again? Otherwise, well, what is the plan (short, medium or long term)??

23 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Imagine that. Big Ramy playin for Aberdeen.. I would lay down against Celtic, but no need....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🍺🍺🍺🍺

What if you'd had a decent season at Pittodrie - contributing handily to Aberdeen being neck and neck with Celtic as the season enters its final sprint to the line. As fate would have it a final day decider transpires between Aberdeen and Celtic. Added to this there are rumours aplenty that a good performance in the title showdown would see you fast tracked into the Scotland squad for the summer tournament - what would ya do then?????

45 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

What if you'd had a decent season at Pittodrie - contributing handily to Aberdeen being neck and neck with Celtic as the season enters its final sprint to the line. As fate would have it a final day decider transpires between Aberdeen and Celtic. Added to this there are rumours aplenty that a good performance in the title showdown would see you fast tracked into the Scotland squad for the summer tournament - what would ya do then?????

Score s fuckin hat trick... Fuck Celtic.. Scotland hear ah come .Yassssssssssssssss🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Score s fuckin hat trick... Fuck Celtic.. Scotland hear ah come .Yassssssssssssssss🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

See, now that's quite funny - Keep it up 👍

As an aside, that's some fukin shift you're on 🙄