Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 72 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

12 hours ago, Rossy said:

Exactly. A failure.....that's why he's with Celtic now.

Aberdeen signed Leon Mike Mike Mike from Manchester City. 

To be fair in that time he did play 65 games for Plymouth, QPR, Charlton, Crytal Palace, Birmingham a, Wigan & also 17 games for WBA/Aston Villa which shows more his level 

Edited by euan2020

1 hour ago, Reevesy said:

If "Coops" was so great then why did he warm the bench of an awful Rangers team?

540 appearances in total... must have been some bench warmer ?

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Am I stll a bigot?

A leopard never changes it's spots. 

15 hours ago, Parklife said:

And Joe Nuttal. 

Interestingly, willow flood played more games and scored more goals for Man City than Scott Sinclair did...

Hardly fair.  When Flood was playing for City he didn't exactly have the same competition for places that Sinclair did.  The Man City of 10-15 years ago was a very different best to the multi million pound franchise of today.

25 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Hardly fair.  When Flood was playing for City he didn't exactly have the same competition for places that Sinclair did.  The Man City of 10-15 years ago was a very different best to the multi million pound franchise of today.

Indeed. But the point remains that Sinclair, decent player that he is, is at Celtic because he couldn't make it in the Premiership and no big club wanted him. 

He's now playing for a huge fish in a tiny pool and it's not hard to look good. 

How much is he worth ? No idea. But I suspect nowhere near what Celtic fans would believe.

Edited by Rossy

13 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I was there when they came off the bus. My old man had to go to work so special mention to a wee man called Freddie Slaughter who took me over to Rugby Park to see them arriving back. Remember this is a big Rangers town so we were pretty pleased :P

In fact I think I saw aaid crying into his chips at Pioli's on the way past. :whistling:

Here you, I was always a Joe's man.  Joe's chip shop you understand, obviously not "The Joes". 

56 minutes ago, aaid said:

Here you, I was always a Joe's man.  Joe's chip shop you understand, obviously not "The Joes". 

:lol: Even at THE Joes I was still part of a tiny non Old Firm minority :huh:. A school full of 'Celtic fans' who had seen Celtic less in the flesh than I had. Anyway, I see that the master talent spotter Lee Clarkinho has brought in 3 young superstars from Newcastle United. That should secure the Europa League spot then.

18 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

:lol: Even at THE Joes I was still part of a tiny non Old Firm minority :huh:. A school full of 'Celtic fans' who had seen Celtic less in the flesh than I had. Anyway, I see that the master talent spotter Lee Clarkinho has brought in 3 young superstars from Newcastle United. That should secure the Europa League spot then.

The Joes these days has plenty of Killie fans in it. A lot of my mates who i go to games with went there. My mum taught there for years too and said a lot of her classes had more Killie fans than Celtic. That was in 90s right enough.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I actually think some Aberdeen fans would believe that.

Actually, if Forrest is being rated at £3-4m then Hayes would be somewhere around £30-£40m. However, on the basis I think Forrest is worth about £200k, I'm happy with my estimation of Hayes being worth £2m.