Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 16 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Sanders absolutely horsed last night

America loves their arseholes dont they ?

Trump v Clinton FFS

Does no cvnt watch the news or have the internet over there ?

If i was given the choice id vote for Trump - thats how fooking bad Clinton is

Looks like no chance of an indictment until after the Presidential election as well

24 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Trump v Clinton FFS

Looks like no chance of an indictment until after the Presidential election as well

Have you watched American "news" before? That's why we've got Trump vs Clinton.

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Trump v Clinton FFS

Actual hyperbolic waffle to suggest you'd vote for Trump, pure pish and you got a rise, well done.

19 minutes ago, Mox said:

Actual hyperbolic waffle to suggest you'd vote for Trump, pure pish and you got a rise, well done.

Who rose ?

And i stand by it

Clearly you dont know Hillary

I'd vote for Trump over Clinton as well. She is probably a worse person than Tony Blair, and that's saying something. Talk about between a rock ans a hard place.

Sanders is a war mongering economic illiterate but i'd probably pick him above Trump.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2016 at 8:49 PM, thplinth said:

Only time will tell stocky, that is the beauty of a prediction. Get them posted! no guts no glory.

Trump for prez, EU Exit. That is my two.

That is one. Just need Trump to do Hilary now.

1 hour ago, Armitage Shanks said:

You seem like the type of guy who would prefer Scotland was all white all protestant and Britain still had an empire. That's the long version of what I really make of you.

I am curious Shanks. What has this guy posted to make you post such a response? 

His posting history is all there so quote what he has said.

I think he is getting' sledged'.

If I am wrong should be easy to quote his posts then.

5 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

You seem like the type of guy who would prefer Scotland was all white all protestant and Britain still had an empire. That's the long version of what I really make of you.

You can be my new "play thing" Cant beat a liberal bigot....pity.

As theplinth says please quote me where I have given a suggestion for you to judge me.

My wife is catholic and my grandmother was from mauritius, now piss off you stain 

1 hour ago, girvanTA said:

My wife is catholic and my grandmother was from mauritius

Speaking as a fellow Ayrshireman i know that probably makes you the most inter-religious and multicultural man in the whole town ;)

6 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Speaking as a fellow Ayrshireman i know that probably makes you the most inter-religious and multicultural man in the whole town ;)

I love it when people make assumptions about me, I love to make a fool of them. 

Yip my wife is catholic, no big deal. My grandmother is from Mauritius again no biggie, she was born there and a decendent from the British colony

10 minutes ago, girvanTA said:

I love it when people make assumptions about me, I love to make a fool of them. 

Yip my wife is catholic, no big deal. My grandmother is from Mauritius again no biggie, she was born there and a decendent from the British colony

People make assumptions because you are a reactionary clown who swallows UKIP's bile about immigration being the cause of every single social ill today.

It's great that at least your bigotry and prejudices don't extend to Catholics. That is as long as you don't have any objection to your wife going to chapel or having holy icons in the house or sending your kids to RC schools or having a communion ............ Quite often the "I'm not bigoted, I married a Catholic" line comes apart when answers to those questions are provided.

You mean your grandmother is of Indo-Mauritian, Sino-Mauritian or Creole stock or the temporary white minority colonialist stock ? Thankfully Mauritius is run by Mauritians now and not by British colonial oppressors. 

3 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

People make assumptions because you are a reactionary clown who swallows UKIP's bile about immigration being the cause of every single social ill today.

It's great that at least your bigotry and prejudices don't extend to Catholics. That is as long as you don't have any objection to your wife going to chapel or having holy icons in the house or sending your kids to RC schools or having a communion ............ Quite often the "I'm not bigoted, I married a Catholic" line comes apart when answers to those questions are provided.

You mean your grandmother is of Indo-Mauritian, Sino-Mauritian or Creole stock or the temporary white minority colonialist stock ? Thankfully Mauritius is run by Mauritians now and not by British colonial oppressors. 

How lovely to hear from you again, now let that be the last of it