Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 19 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

5 hours ago, thplinth said:

The guy does not drink, at least not when he wrote that book decades ago. He does not enjoy his swimming pools or his luxury leisure facilities at his houses and his mansions as he does not 'enjoy' himself in that way... He does not enjoy 'small talk'. This guy is driven and single minded. When you or I want to switch off he is doubling down. And then again, and again and again and... you get the picture. His book was just a rebuttal to the bad press he had 30 years ago! He will never stop and never wear out until he suddenly does. I wish I had read his book decades ago and invested in him. He is a machine. Infinitely better bet than Shillary. Trump is not a racist or a bigot or anything like that. But he is totally out side the establishment loop. You got to vote for him folks. Sorry to say it but it is true. Go Trump. B)

You used to be my favourite poster on here. :(

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

You used to be my favourite poster on here. :(

Between a choice of Hillary and The Donald it is Trump every time all the way, a complete no brainer as our yank pals like to say. If it was Trump v Jesus then ok fair enough you have an alternative that might not be thoroughly evil and corrupt but it is not it is Hillary Clinton so you really have no choice. 

By the way the Art of the Deal has very little in it about the art of making deals. It is just one chapter after the next explaining how Donald got the better of just about everybody and all those who criticized him were very wrong. 

Been saying it a while but all the forces that are lined up against Trump winning  amount to the best endorsement a candidate can have in my view.

Vote him in, it will be a laugh if nothing else. No smiles under Hillary I guarantee it. Just lots of wars for her sponsors. Evil cow.

11 minutes ago, phart said:

They must have been inundated with tweets saying what Trump said, so they had to say they knew.

Alternatively It might only have been one or two

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

So Ally I have not seen you post it but are you now 'endorsing' Hillary then? 

I'd rather eat my own shit to be honest than do that.

Feck no

The tragedy of course is that Clinton's record (corruption) is not being scrutinised properly because Trump is so much of an arse.

If i had a vote i couldnt bring myself to hold my nose and vote for Hillary but i wouldnt vote Trump either

It is the epitome of the Catch 22

The whole campaign is just a collection of oddities, loonballs and dangerous fvcktards

Im away to research the best companies to invest in a fall out shelter

Trump is not evil, Hillary on the other hand is a continuation of the neocon insanity. Hillary is war with Russia. 

The fact the media hate trump and so do the likes of the Bushes is the best sign you can get about a candidate, I mean really.

Trump worries me especially over Iran but he does not set off my evil alarms at all. I think he is benign. Even now if you strip away all the media attempts to smear Trump what exactly has he done that is so bad? He is like a political bull in a china shop but it was a shite china shop anyway and needed some khunt to shit all over the floor and smash a few plates.

Trump is by far the better choice, by far. 

Edited by thplinth

11 hours ago, phart said:

The media are a bigger problem than the politicians. If I was to go postal I'd start with those khunts. All this pish about freedom of the press... Free to lie, and smear, and set-up people their paymasters don't like. The incredible arrogance from them tells you just how much they get it all their own way. They are scummier than most of the real rotten politicians and that is saying something. 

Feckin hell. Was reading about Trump's tax plans if elected and saw this...

"And on Monday, a little-known CIA operative and Republican, Evan McMullin, announced his third-party run for president, presenting himself as a conservative choice for “millions of disaffected Americans”."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/08/donald-trump-tax-plan-business-income-middle-class

Hillary (and the Clintons and Bushes) are essentially the (preferred candidates of the) CIA (think how close we came to Bush V Clinton had Trump not steamrollered right over the top of him) but so worried are they they now are running republican spoiler candidate as well. Astonishing.

Trump's tax plans look like a massive vote winner but he will be getting the Salmond treatment big time between now and the election. The difference is Trump has some media support at least.

"Trump said his economic plan would reverse a lagging recovery in jobs from the 2008 recession, in part by reducing income tax brackets from seven levels to three – of 12%, 25% and 33% – and entirely eliminating income taxes for individuals who earn less than $25,000 annually, or $50,000 for a married couple. That’s a change from September 2015, when he initially proposed four brackets that would pay zero, 10%, 20% and 25%. He said it would mark the “biggest tax revolution since the Reagan tax reform”.

“We will make America grow again,” Trump said to applause.

In addition, Trump said he would lower corporate tax rates from 40% to 15% – a rate he said punished “companies for making products in America”."

As a tax paying US voter Ormond do you not like the sound (ka-ching) of those tax plans? B)

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

Feckin hell. Was reading about Trump's tax plans if elected and saw this...

"And on Monday, a little-known CIA operative and Republican, Evan McMullin, announced his third-party run for president, presenting himself as a conservative choice for “millions of disaffected Americans”."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/08/donald-trump-tax-plan-business-income-middle-class

Hillary (and the Clintons and Bushes) are essentially the (preferred candidates of the) CIA (think how close we came to Bush V Clinton had Trump not steamrollered right over the top of him) but so worried are they they now are running republican spoiler candidate as well. Astonishing.

Trump's tax plans look like a massive vote winner but he will be getting the Salmond treatment big time between now and the election. The difference is Trump has some media support at least.

"Trump said his economic plan would reverse a lagging recovery in jobs from the 2008 recession, in part by reducing income tax brackets from seven levels to three – of 12%, 25% and 33% – and entirely eliminating income taxes for individuals who earn less than $25,000 annually, or $50,000 for a married couple. That’s a change from September 2015, when he initially proposed four brackets that would pay zero, 10%, 20% and 25%. He said it would mark the “biggest tax revolution since the Reagan tax reform”.

“We will make America grow again,” Trump said to applause.

In addition, Trump said he would lower corporate tax rates from 40% to 15% – a rate he said punished “companies for making products in America”."

As a tax paying US voter Ormond do you not like the sound (ka-ching) of those tax plans? B)

I don't get to vote. You have to be a US citizen to vote. I'm on a greencard. Trump's tax plans are like any other promise from a politician. You could promise the Earth until you are in but there's no guarantee it's happening at all. I'm quite happy with the way the tax system sits right now to be honest. The last two years, my Wife and I jointly have received back in April. Here's hoping for the same this April also.

44 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Mosque Imam and another man shot in the head in Queens, NY

And so it begins ....

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/2-Men-Shot-Queens-Ozone-Park-390080932.html#ixzz4HFV6U5jz

" Akonjee and an associate, both dressed in religious garb, were approached from behind and shot by a loan gunman, wearing a dark polo shirt and short pants, police said. "

Loan gunman.... dark blue shirt and white shorts. Probably on loan from Rangers.

• 4 weeks later...

I can hardly believe Trump managed to get the President of Mexico to invite him down and then basically agree with him and say he is a good guy. Ordinary Mexicans were left utterly shocked and raging mouths agape as his limo slid past from and back to the airport. I was sure he would be lynched but no. 

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/is-hillary-clinton-losing-227774

"With two months to go before the presidential election, a major poll released Tuesday morning (CNN/ORC) revealed that the “prohibitive favorite” (Clinton) is down by 2 points nationally to one of the worst presidential candidates since the advent of the indoor flush toilet: Donald J. Trump.
Story Continued Below
Which just goes to show: No one — not the bullpen of the New York Mets, not the French army, not Wile E. Coyote, not even Al Gore — is better at squandering a commanding lead than the Queen of Coasting, Hillary Rodham Clinton. And nobody is better at handing her adversaries talking points to undermine trust, on emails, on the Clinton Foundation, on her own refusal to do something as simple as talking to the reporters who cover her every day."

Trump has weathered the storm and he is back in contention. Mon the Trump. :spin:

Questioning Hilary's health made you a 'new birther' apparently.

Not any more. B)

edit: She does appear to have a seizure as she tries to make it to the car and then she collapses but it is not completely clear.

I dare say Dr Drew (sp?) is getting his mega lawsuit ready as well...

Edited by thplinth

Watch on big screen view and watch her feet... she was gone there, toes pointing back no attempt to get to her feet and has to be dragged into the car. She does appear to convulse before she starts to go down, everyone in her group looks like they have seen it before.

We learn later she was diagnosed with pneumonia. Only the weird thing is if they did not know that until after she collapsed why was she taken to her daughter's apartment and not the hospital.  No bad wished on the woman but this is unraveling fast for her. Can't wait to watch the media try to paper over this crack. And surely they will try... Some are even saying the woman who emerged from the apartment was a lookalike! :lol:

Also funny how the democrats killed off Bernie's chances only to then do this Weekend At Bernie's farce with Hillary's campaign. I fear Trump may actually cause her to die during the first debate. 

Edited by thplinth

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Questioning Hilary's health made you a 'new birther' apparently.

Not any more. B)

edit: She does appear to have a seizure as she tries to make it to the car and then she collapses but it is not completely clear.

I dare say Dr Drew (sp?) is getting his mega lawsuit ready as well...

Nothing to be concerned about. She just inadvertently began regenerating into lizard form...

Reminds me of the boy in front of me at first day of Primary school circa 1973

Started greetin for his mammy then fainted - doon like a sack of tatties

I think i was ready for a greet but that put me off and i just accepted it

Anyway - it could really be anything and nothing serious

Lack of food, virus, heat overload, hangover.......

Edited by Ally Bongo