Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 14 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

6 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Donald Trump isn't going to be President.

I think I said at the start I thought he was going to win it but it felt crazy saying so. Now I am sure he will win it unless something intervenes. He is nailed on and will appeal across the board by the end. Clinton will fade like she did versus Obama, just not skilled enough and that is nothing to do with her gender.

It might happen, things are fecked up enough for someone like him to come to the forefront. I'd prefer him over Hilary.

Hilary is completely compromised , god knows how much blackmail must be out there on her, and in the hands of foreign intelligence services.

11 minutes ago, phart said:

I'd prefer him over Hilary.

Aye it is a no brainer. :lol: 

But look at all the evil could-have-been-presidential-bastards Trump (god bless him) took out who now would have been in a head to head with Clinton and then reflect on how fecked we would all have been no matter who would have won... God bless Donald Trump for this alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Trump is going to win this. It is mad but it is true. Wow.

(sorry better add IMHO given the way it is round here ;))

edit: oops sorry here.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/05/13/democrats-too-clever-by-half-on-clinton/

They'd be better picking Bernie now but amusingly they look unable to switch.

Edited by thplinth

I feel because of the risk of blackmail the real powers that be will ensure a win for Hilary. Trump is a nutter but one who doesn't seem to have any real skeletons in the closet so nothing to make him do what the ones behind the throne want him to do or say. 

Where's the racist card maybe coming into play? Can't see what I've missed. 

6 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I feel because of the risk of blackmail the real powers that be will ensure a win for Hilary. Trump is a nutter but one who doesn't seem to have any real skeletons in the closet so nothing to make him do what the ones behind the throne want him to do or say. 

if Hillary doesnt get indicted then the FBI will release the evidence they have on her

Would need to be some pockling to stop Trump winning in that scenario

Euro referendum thread

10 minutes ago, G-Man said:

He was ba' deep with the mob in New York when building all those houses and hosing local businesses way back. I read about it a while ago, i'd need to go back and refresh my memory. Think it might have been author Doug Valentine.

Yeah from what I've read Hilary is fecked, she has basically totally fecked up security.

10 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Ach you know... Trump is a racist blah blah blah.

Speaking of blackmail did you see this? Bill Clinton was on "Epstein's infamous Lolita Express" jet at least 26 times!

https://www.rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/

This has not even begun.

The Clintons are the most blackmail'able not the most resistant to it. So aye they will probably win.

4 minutes ago, phart said:

Former speaker of house as well, seems you can get into power easier if you have terrible secrets.

I think that is G-Mans point. Clinton will get elected because she is blackmailable. She can be blackmailed by the folk who hold the real power. They want somebody in the Whitehouse who they can control.

36 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

if Hillary doesnt get indicted then the FBI will release the evidence they have on her

Would need to be some pockling to stop Trump winning in that scenario

Euro referendum thread

Read a few posts but got fed up with the in fighting. 

28 minutes ago, phart said:

He was ba' deep with the mob in New York when building all those houses and hosing local businesses way back. I read about it a while ago, i'd need to go back and refresh my memory. Think it might have been author Doug Valentine.

Yeah from what I've read Hilary is fecked, she has basically totally fecked up security.

The people they seem to interview the most who support him would probably love the mob angle.

I do know though that the media deliberately pick Cletus the slack jawed yokel types as Trump supporters and he must appeal to a much wider audience. 

I thought our political choices were bad in the UK but by God the Americans had some belters running for Republicsn leader. 

28 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ach you know... Trump is a racist blah blah blah.

Speaking of blackmail did you see this? Bill Clinton was on "Epstein's infamous Lolita Express" jet at least 26 times!

https://www.rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/

This has not even begun.

The Clintons are the most blackmail'able not the most resistant to it. So aye they will probably win.

Does not surprise me in the slightest. Although Clinton has it appeal I think he also needs the extra frisson of the illicit. I saw him in an interview many many moons ago and I started off thinking he was a  sleezebag due to all the stories of his extra marital affairs but after about 30 minutes of watching him wander through the audience, speaking directly to each woman who'd questioned him (all women audience) and look as though whatever woman he was speaking to was the only woman in the room and whatever she'd said was fascinating I realised I was grinning like a haddie. It was my first glimpse of 'it'  

I think the person who will win will be whoever the real powerbrokers want to win. 

Sorry didnt read read the link and didn't realise Epstein was the convicted child rapist. I admit to being slightly shocked that Clinton would be involved in that. 

Edited by G-Man

19 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think that is G-Mans point. Clinton will get elected because she is blackmailable. She can be blackmailed by the folk who hold the real power. They want somebody in the Whitehouse who they can control.

Ah a man who understands me. Do you have **'it'?

** it  does not mean, chlamydia, gonorrhoea, the clap or similar. 

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

I know was just adding my voice in agreement. Pretty ironic i'm now being educated on "conspiracy theories" what a difference a decade makes. :lol:

12 hours ago, phart said:

I know was just adding my voice in agreement. Pretty ironic i'm now being educated on "conspiracy theories" what a difference a decade makes. :lol:

All we need now is Scotty back and someone explaining the meaning of this thread to him and it would be perfect.

:huh::lol:

8 hours ago, Mindimoo said:

Trump's gloves off now. Accusing Clinton (Bill) of rape.

Juanita Broaddrick and others it is alleged. If it weren't real people we were talking about , you could sit back and enjoy the mud slinging. But we're talking the unsolved murder of teenagers (witnessed a drug drop), drugs, rape etc. Murky shit. Bill was the Governor of Arkansas when Olly North and the CIA were running drugs through Mena to fund the Nicaraguan civil war as congress had cut their funding for it. This would become known as the Iran-Contra Affair.